The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Rainn is the one that watches over Bailey. Rainn could slice & dice you & do her nails at the same time I bet. I bet Rainn would be loyal AF too.....A knife fighter that's got my 6 if SHTF.......I'm good.

:love:
Pffft she'd have to get past my own loyal guardians to get to me and I've trained my pets well...right girls?

Slave Bailey&Berserker Bailey:Yes Daddy

SB: Nobody is allowed to hurt you

BB: No mercy....even for mommy's best friend....might be fun tho! I haven't been allowed to play with anyone in months not since I tried to kill Priestess Raven *insane giggle*

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Pffft she'd have to get past my own loyal guardians to get to me and I've trained my pets well...right girls?

Slave Bailey&Berserker Bailey:Yes Daddy

SB: Nobody is allowed to hurt you

BB: No mercy....even for mommy's best friend....might be fun tho! I haven't been allowed to play with anyone in months not since I tried to kill Priestess Raven *insane giggle*
hey what about Orc Bailey(or goblin, i am not sure which one it was)??

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's the only true walkthrough :D
I'd say that it should be added to the front page as the walkthrough, but then I guess you wouldn't have as much fun posting it each time.

Is there any walkthrough for this? :)
There are no wrong choices in this game. Except for not fucking Rachael at the start and not fucking the Goddess Bailey (oh and maybe losing your temper with Charles)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hey what about Orc Bailey(or goblin, i am not sure which one it was)??
That one isn't even Bailey it's an entirely different character from a completely unrelated source they were just made with similar DAZ assets :p My Bailey's were custom made for me by Braindrop.... tho I stopped using the one I call berserker bailey long before you started posting to the thread :)

Reactions: OEJ

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That one isn't even Bailey it's an entirely different character from a completely unrelated source they were just made with similar DAZ assets :p My Bailey's were custom made for me by Braindrop.... tho I stopped using the one I call berserker bailey long before you started posting to the thread :)
Is that how you have the bailey on her knees with the seal on her forehead?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is that how you have the bailey on her knees with the seal on her forehead?
Yes but the seal and the purple lipstick weren't part of the original I added those in myself with photoshop one night when i was bored and wanted to see if I could pull it off with my rusty ass PS skillz

Last edited:
Reactions: OEJ

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thats isnt possible,bailey and rainn is a virgin and i think rain have a feeling to bailey,but she keep it on herself.But Bailey fall in love to mc,i dont know,everything possible,and mc is like Chris Evan in this game,and with great personality,so its no wonder any girls dripping wet on him..Hell,look what the girls reaction when he gave speech..boobies everywhere..
well Bailey isn't a virgin anymore hhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaaha

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes