VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
After the last update Stace looked nothing like the sister.

Rainn said Bailey had a bad experience in a previous relationship and was worried about her, doubt she'd spy for someone that upset her enough to worry her friends.

Did Hareper keep her spot by working for Ryker and he fixed it with his uncle?

Nat could be acting, doubt a spy would act like a spy. Acting cutesy is the easiest way to get a guy on side, we all do it.
For as long as I can remember, MC saved Harper's spot. At least until the first basketball game. On Natalie's account: even Damien was burned, although we didn't know it at the time, we thought it was because of his love preferences. A girl who barely interacted with anyone(which Harper confirmed) suddenly starts being a superspy without training, which no one thinks of? As it is doubtful in my opinion. :unsure:

Reactions: Ludvinae

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Really? you completely put off your radar Bailey..? which it was point out something is off with her by Rainn.
She's the one that got the closest the fastest to you..I am putting out Stacy..because her story seems to be about your sister..and mother..(i doubt you need to add being a spy to her story) and willow if a spy with her turn on/off switch do a poor job at it..same thing with Liz, she already screw off with the mother coming i doubt..she'll cause more add more problem to her cause (it'll be too much).
Trust me, this isn't going to happen to Bailey. Braindrop of course does everything as it sees fit. Even so, he wouldn't make her a spy or anything. Otherwise, there will be shit that will not wash off in a lifetime. I wouldn't even be surprised if a General unsubscribe started after this. So just fuck Bailey and don't be afraid of being set up by her. If there is, it's just something like Jamie's when she hid the problem with her mother.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
there won't be any relationship drama with any girls. so i think its none of the girls MC is romancing. it will be way too cliche if Katie or Willow turn out to be a spy. And Liz is a good girl with a lot of pride so definitely nothing on that front. my best bet is Lauren. and i think Carly is MC sister (if there is no more face and hair change to the past self). Maybe Damien sees MC's mom spying on them and told Ryker and he is either thinking that she works for someone else(not knowing its MC's mom) or just trying to get into MC's head if MC ever finds someone spying on him.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
There comes a time when we have to make choices. I had to make a budgetary choice and it was my patronage of Braindrop who went there this mount. This is the reason for my response to its most recent update is here:

There is one thing that worries me a lot when I see your rhythm of life as well as the quantity and the regularity of your updates.

To know what I'm talking about. I have a deep concern for your mental health. I don't like swear words. But I watch you go and the word burnout stands out like a malicious shadow over your head.

The Bible did not impose a day of rest without reason. It is not just a religious dictate. It is a law of nature that also affects those who have no faith. It's organic need and if you don't respect the needs of your body. We are in the way for a disaster.

Plan for rest. No one will ever blame you. One or two days of rest per week. It is not laziness. But of the prevention against burnout where the psychone.

Braindrop listens to my answer and takes care of you. I prefer to have less update but a health developer who will continue to present his work to me in 10 years than a developer in a psychiatric hospital or dead hanging on the end of a rope.

Please take care of yourself!

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
There comes a time when we have to make choices. I had to make a budgetary choice and it was my patronage of Braindrop who went there this mount. This is the reason for my response to its most recent update is here:

There is one thing that worries me a lot when I see your rhythm of life as well as the quantity and the regularity of your updates.

To know what I'm talking about. I have a deep concern for your mental health. I don't like swear words. But I watch you go and the word burnout stands out like a malicious shadow over your head.

The Bible did not impose a day of rest without reason. It is not just a religious dictate. It is a law of nature that also affects those who have no faith. It's organic need and if you don't respect the needs of your body. We are in the way for a disaster.

Plan for rest. No one will ever blame you. One or two days of rest per week. It is not laziness. But of the prevention against burnout where the psychone.

Braindrop listens to my answer and takes care of you. I prefer to have less update but a health developer who will continue to present his work to me in 10 years than a developer in a psychiatric hospital or dead hanging on the end of a rope.

Please take care of yourself!
Thanks for the concern but I'm healthy and good lol
Being irritated due to many things going poorly this week doesn't correlate to my mental health or if I'm close to a burnout.
Once again I'll say I'm not even close to a burnout. I love doing what I do. I didn't set up my schedule to achieve anything, I set it up because that's how much I want to work on WVM.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think people realise just how condescending that comes across when they do that.

"Hello grown ass adult person that has taken care of themselves without my input their entire lives, please have some advice on how to live your life from someone who knows absolutely nothing about you".

To know what I'm talking about. I have a deep concern for your mental health. I don't like swear words.
What in a bluefly's bollocks does swearing have to do with mental health?

And how, oh bloody how, are you in any position to judge another persons mental well being. Unless said person has outright said they are having issues or you are a fully qualified mental health professional that sees them personally on a regular basis I don't see how you have any right to judge.

Telling someone to take it easy is one thing but wind it in with that nonsense.

It's an adult site and we're all old enough and wise enough (in most cases) to wipe our own arses without outside input.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for the concern but I'm healthy and good lol
Being irritated due to many things going poorly this week doesn't correlate to my mental health or if I'm close to a burnout.
Once again I'll say I'm not even close to a burnout. I love doing what I do. I didn't set up my schedule to achieve anything, I set it up because that's how much I want to work on WVM.
work how much ever you want. but look after yourself as well. please continue weekly update if you want to we are happy with it, but we will be of if you want to talk a day off if you feel exhausted.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I don't think people realise just how condescending that comes across when they do that.

"Hello grown ass adult person that has taken care of themselves without my input their entire lives, please have some advice on how to live your life from someone who knows absolutely nothing about you".
I get where people are coming from with it. I don't take it in a negative way.
It's just a little strange when I read a bunch of it in a row where people are saying I'm going to burn out and that I can't keep it up. I've heard it since I started half a year ago.

I get from an outside perspective how my update schedule may look but it really isn't that much to me.
I'm not here in my chair sweating and breaking down. I'm here chilling, listening to music, while doing what I love to do. It's honestly a dream come true. Is it easy? No, but I wouldn't like it if it was.
When it comes to things going poorly and how I react to them, it's just because I hate not delivering.
When people support me I want them to have confidence in me, I want to earn the support. So when things get in the way of that I feel like I'm letting people down... because I am.
I care about my patrons and I care about my players. So I can get pretty irritated when things go poorly, but I very rarely get irritated at anything in the actual dev process.

So in short, I'm good. Don't read too much into me, I'm pretty simple and I love working on WVM. :)

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
It's just a little strange when I read a bunch of it in a row where people are saying I'm going to burn out and that I can't keep it up. I've heard it since I started half a year ago.

I get from an outside perspective how my update schedule may look but it really isn't that much to me.
I'm not here in my chair sweating and breaking down. I'm here chilling, listening to music, while doing what I love to do. It's honestly a dream come true. Is it easy? No, but I wouldn't like it if it was.
When it comes to things going poorly and how I react to them, it's just because I hate not delivering.
When people support me I want them to have confidence in me, I want to earn the support. So when things get in the way of that I feel like I'm letting people down... because I am.
I care about my patrons and I care about my players. So I can get pretty irritated when things go poorly, but I very rarely get irritated at anything in the actual dev process.

So in short, I'm good. Don't read too much into me, I'm pretty simple and I love working on WVM. :)
well i am going to bookmark this post and reply it to people who start their post with the burnout comment :p.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018

What in a bluefly's bollocks does swearing have to do with mental health?

And how, oh bloody how, are you in any position to judge another persons mental well being. Unless said person has outright said they are having issues or you are a fully qualified mental health professional that sees them personally on a regular basis I don't see how you have any right to judge.

Telling someone to take it easy is one thing but wind it in with that nonsense.

It's an adult site and we're all old enough and wise enough (in most cases) to wipe our own arses without outside input.
Next time you found the body of people dead 3 week ago by suicide. You can be condescending.

when the police wear a gas mask while writing their report. You will remember it for a long time. Some of the professionals who accompanied me left the profession in the weeks that followed.

So I know very well what I am talking about. I have waded through this business enough years to allow me to say so.

Your incontestable diagnosis is based on what training and what experience actually?

So I prefer to be melodramatic and be spit on by a young brat who has not yet settled his Oedipus complex than to have consoled a grieving family.

Whether it's a real or a false alarm. Always intervene when you detect potential distress. It is always better to be mistaken than to have to visit a funeral home.

If I am wrong all the better. It's my desire.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Next time you found the body of people dead 3 week ago by suicide. You can be condescending.

when the police wear a gas mask while writing their report. You will remember it for a long time. Some of the professionals who accompanied me left the profession in the weeks that followed.

So I know very well what I am talking about. I have waded through this business enough years to allow me to say so.

Your incontestable diagnosis is based on what training and what experience actually?

So I prefer to be melodramatic and be spit on by a young brat who has not yet settled his Oedipus complex than to have consoled a grieving family.

Whether it's a real or a false alarm. Always intervene when you detect potential distress. It is always better to be mistaken than to have to visit a funeral home.

If I am wrong all the better. It's my desire.
The thing Avaron1974 didn't like about your post is that you should be accommodating to their thought process rather than imposing your own. And we see Braindrop getting these 'you will burnout' comments for months now and he always reassures that he is okay. Let's just say people who visit this thread daily are just tired of these repetitive comments. As you can see my above comment:
work how much ever you want. but look after yourself as well. please continue weekly update if you want to we are happy with it, but we will be of if you want to talk a day off if you feel exhausted.
it did not come off as me forcing him to take a break, i reassured him that we will be understanding if he wants to take a break. The difference is subtle but it is a difference none the less.

Reactions: Braindrop

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018

When I detect potential distress. I was trained so that it would be better for me to be wrong than to leave a real cry for help.

If I am wrong. I am only happier about it. But this is the kind of situation where you should never take a risk.

I can understand that this can be annoying. I invite you to do a quick Google search on the subject. You will realize that you have several warning signs. This is the reason for my message.

At least you know that you care about it. That's good, although it can be annoying. ;)

Reactions: Braindrop

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
When I detect potential distress. I was trained so that it would be better for me to be wrong than to leave a real cry for help.

If I am wrong. I am only happier about it. But this is the kind of situation where you should never take a risk.

I can understand that this can be annoying. I invite you to do a quick Google search on the subject. You will realize that you have several warning signs. This is the reason for my message.

At least you know that you care about it. That's good, although it can be annoying. ;)
bruh just drop it, BD says he is fine so take his word for it. its not that deep.

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hey Braindrop any tease on who the spy is?? :p. A least hint at us that it is not one of the girls we are romancing.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
so we can fully trust a character with one nipple... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes