OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I agree with you, let's leave it alone. (y):p:p:p
i really would appreciate if you could come back and try the game when the game reaches the first tournament match. i am assuming that it will be your cup of tea. :):):)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I didn't say that the game is bad, just kind of nauseating, I like competition, it cheers me up because the best of life are the challenges, nothing comes as easy as it is in this friendly game.
From your point of view I already realized that you like to be the owner of the cocada, without offense of course, but 100% easy like that without anything going wrong is very easy isn't it?
But anyway I played I didn't love it I just liked it, and we should say what you think after all a constructive criticism always helps to grow, don't you agree?
Oooh, games with a challenge though an ass chew. And here is harem and without problems (especially). Good, if such few units.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
i really would appreciate if you could come back and try the game when the game reaches the first tournament match. i am assuming that it will be your cup of tea
I'm just correcting the translation I made for him to launch on blogger, to help the developer, with nothing more to say waiting for new versions thanks for the presence. ;) :p:p:p

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Congratulations, by the way.:PogChamp: Here we are ahead of Ecchi Sensei in the number of forum pages. However, probably not for long, given the imminent release of the alpha of the next version.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Congratulations, by the way.:PogChamp: Here we are ahead of Ecchi Sensei in the number of forum pages. However, probably not for long, given the imminent release of the alpha of the next version.
i don't want to make it a competition but we have bigger patreon backing :p:p:p

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I'm just correcting the translation I made for him to launch on blogger, to help the developer, with nothing more to say waiting for new versions thanks for the presence. ;) :p:p:p
And we thank you for your contribution.

Reactions: Moricano

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
i don't want to make it a competition but we have bigger patreon backing :p:p:p
Thank you for this discovery. I'm in support, as you can see from my account. And this is despite the fact that the game is being developed for about a year less time and by one person. :WeSmart:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Thank you for this discovery. I'm in support, as you can see from my account. And this is despite the fact that the game is being developed for about a year less time and by one person. :WeSmart:
yeah a really awesome update patterns. just wish i was able to donate.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Reactions: preglovr12

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Did Harper know that Zoe and Charles were going to make the MC have sex with the new girl to the cheer team (Liz)?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Did Harper know that Zoe and Charles were going to make the MC have sex with the new girl to the cheer team (Liz)?
obviously not.

flamer44449

Dec 28, 2018
I have no idea how to post a review so I'm just going to write something here. I have very mixed feelings about this game. It has a lot of good action, but that's about it. The story is irrelevant, but what I really dislike is how all the girls are behaving. They all just want to jump on your dick without you doing anything and have no problem with you fucking 20 other girls. It starts to get really annoying at some point. It got to a point where I just started to skip all the dialog. None of it matters so why read it? I have no problem with the MC being a Gary Sue, but I just can't stand the way the girls act.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
No one else took this test before or after Liz, so it's not clear if this will happen in the future. :unsure:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I have no idea how to post a review so I'm just going to write something here. I have very mixed feelings about this game. It has a lot of good action, but that's about it. The story is irrelevant, but what I really dislike is how all the girls are behaving. They all just want to jump on your dick without you doing anything and have no problem with you fucking 20 other girls. It starts to get really annoying at some point. It got to a point where I just started to skip all the dialog. None of it matters so why read it? I have no problem with the MC being a Gary Sue, but I just can't stand the way the girls act.
He's a high-flying star. Although this was not shown, it was mentioned in the dialogues. Later, when "week 1" is released, this point will be covered in more detail. For now, consider them jumping on him because he's the coolest celebrity. Even now, there are many people who want to sleep with this or that celebrity in one way or another.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes