Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
well he is definitely bangable. but it depends on BD
Absolutely -- though, given the way this game is set up, I'd be shocked if BD hadn't planned on that as a possible path. I mean, the MC has already messed around with a couple of trans women (if you chose that path) -- the barrier to messing around with a trans guy seems mostly a barrier for the guy (I mean, Skye may exclusively prefer women, I suppose). And for the player him/herself, of course, since not everyone's going to want to go there. But yeah, I'd be surprised if that weren't an eventual option.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
If only because he's trans with no intention of changing his body if you added gay top of it as an excuse for him to be into the MC he might as well just be a damn girl cuz the trans male aspect loses most of it's meaningful impact at that point.
I think one of Skye's primary roles is to act as a mirror of sorts to Shauna, and on either path (trans/not).

Skye is not dysphoric, and regardless of treatment (like the uniform situation) he has complete confidence in who he is. Other people's perceptions don't matter much, so long as he gets to play basketball.

Trans Shauna is dysphoric and has strong anxiety about appearing female, especially to MC.

Female Shauna has a lot of typically masculine behavioral traits, but her feelings for MC and the emergence of pretty girls appearing all around her has her trying to be more feminine, but still feeling she "falls short"

So in a sense, regardless of which Shauna you are playing with, Skye is a sort of "anti-Shauna", and I would argue that this is the point.

Now, where BD takes Skye from here is completely up in the air. We've had only one scene so far. I can see a few possibilities:

• Skye develops romantic feelings for MC, player has to decide if he is willing to accept Skye as a man and his lover
  • Skye develops romantic feelings, and is comfortable with the MC treating him as a woman in a romantic context (a kind of gender fluidity)
  • Skye, perhaps having completely skipped over romance because of basketball, develops romantic feelings for MC and this unsettles his self-image. In this scenario Skye may actively avoid romance with MC to not deal with the implications.
The last one there might seem the most "off" but it's not unrealistic and might make for more interesting character analysis, as it would be looking at how Skye deals with "new information". It might even negatively impact games, which could also play out in interesting ways.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Those clients are using this "service" because other issues prevent the traditional route. Some of those issues include blocks that prevent from forming proper relationships, like social anxieties. Take Anna for example, she's a good candidate for joining the harem, as she's someone for whom a relationship with MC could make her life better. For Keyana and Brittany on the other hand, it's more about having fun while building their family.
That's a fair point but they're these independent women and then they get MC's penis and suddenly they want to join him?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
That's a fair point but they're these independent women and then they get MC's penis and suddenly they want to join him?
It certainly depends on the person. They are independent and successful career-wise, but maybe unsuccessful romantically. Then comes a handsome young man who soothes their anxieties, gives them confidence in their bodies, gives them pleasure and fathers their children. Do you really think none of them would fall in love in this scenario just because they are successful career women?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It certainly depends on the person. They are independent and successful career-wise, but maybe unsuccessful romantically. Then comes a handsome young man who soothes their anxieties, gives them confidence in their bodies, gives them pleasure and fathers their children. Do you really think none of them would fall in love in this scenario just because they are successful career women?
I wouldn't rule it out, no, but I also haven't entirely ruled out the possibility that MC is a T-69, that is, a Terminator-like cyborg from the future whose mission is not to eliminate an individual in the past by killing them but by seducing them away from their intended partner. In order to achieve this he has been equipped with a device that emits pheromones that both automatically make women attracted to him and block any suspicion about his origins. Unfortunately his OS is defective which is why he's building a harem for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80 and OEJ

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Being the leader of The Cult of Bailey has it's perks ;)
you said you made that pic when you got bored. o_O was that all a lie. is the a secret temple of the high priest where they produce these pictures in secret. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Dukester1979

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
you said you made that pic when you got bored. o_O was that all a lie. is the a secret temple of the high priest where they produce these pictures in secret. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
No I didn't....what I said was I added the symbol on her forehead and the lipstick with photoshop when I got bored one night. The avatar render itself was custom made for me by Braindrop.

Last edited:

WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
So, sign of a good game / VN... I'm jonesing and have been checking the "latest updates" twice a day since Thurs night :p Just checked here and see it's delayed, which is obvs. no biggie, but thought it's funny to realize how much I miss my weekly "fix"
:p

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Well the general rule of the game so far seems to be "if it has tits you can fuck it" (having a pussy is not a prereq if yer playing the trans path) and Skye has no intention of getting rid of his tits so....

My opinion tho I kind of hope he isn't on the menu. If only because he's trans with no intention of changing his body if you added gay top of it as an excuse for him to be into the MC he might as well just be a damn girl cuz the trans male aspect loses most of it's meaningful impact at that point.
In fact, you have a point.

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I think one of Skye's primary roles is to act as a mirror of sorts to Shauna, and on either path (trans/not).

Skye is not dysphoric, and regardless of treatment (like the uniform situation) he has complete confidence in who he is. Other people's perceptions don't matter much, so long as he gets to play basketball.

Trans Shauna is dysphoric and has strong anxiety about appearing female, especially to MC.

Female Shauna has a lot of typically masculine behavioral traits, but her feelings for MC and the emergence of pretty girls appearing all around her has her trying to be more feminine, but still feeling she "falls short"

So in a sense, regardless of which Shauna you are playing with, Skye is a sort of "anti-Shauna", and I would argue that this is the point.

Now, where BD takes Skye from here is completely up in the air. We've had only one scene so far. I can see a few possibilities:

• Skye develops romantic feelings for MC, player has to decide if he is willing to accept Skye as a man and his lover
  • Skye develops romantic feelings, and is comfortable with the MC treating him as a woman in a romantic context (a kind of gender fluidity)
  • Skye, perhaps having completely skipped over romance because of basketball, develops romantic feelings for MC and this unsettles his self-image. In this scenario Skye may actively avoid romance with MC to not deal with the implications.
The last one there might seem the most "off" but it's not unrealistic and might make for more interesting character analysis, as it would be looking at how Skye deals with "new information". It might even negatively impact games, which could also play out in interesting ways.
See, this is why i love this game. So many questions and possibilities.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes