The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Fan of MK?
Well yes but my name is entirely unrelated. I've been using this name or a variation of it since 1996 6 years before the MK franchise added The "Krypt" feature to any of the games.

I was on AOL back in High School got inspired by the song Cryptordchid by Marilyn Manson and tried to make the screen name CryptAngel but it was taken so I swapped the C with a K and it stuck. I was also doing some rather amateur photoshop artwork mostly for friends at the time and started signing my work as "The Krypt Angel" cuz I liked how it sounded. Like I was more an entity than just a person.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well yes but my name is entirely unrelated. I've been using this name or a variation of it since 1996 6 years before the MK franchise added The "Krypt" feature to any of the games.

I was on AOL back in High School got inspired by the song Cryptordchid by Marilyn Manson and tried to make the screen name CryptAngel but it was taken so I swapped the C with a K and it stuck. I was also doing some rather amateur photoshop artwork mostly for friends at the time and started signing my work as "The Krypt Angel" cuz I liked how it sounded. Like I was more an entity than just a person.
Actually the Krypt thing have nothing to do with my question.It is the K in the word.After 1992/MK 1/,we saw many switching the C for K.Mostly fans of the game of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are we finally getting some more content with this beautiful girl?! if so, it's about time :BootyTime:
Don't forget the other render with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 27, 2019
Well bloody hell...was expecting the name of it to be something like day 6 full instead of all that part 1 2 3 shite...thx for the quick replies...gotta go get my Jaime fix now...

• Haha
Reactions: Kingkong53
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes