Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You guys just gave him a reason to buy a calendar.
I wouldn't mind a calendar with the girls from WVM.Obviously with such a big potential harem,we should go with girl of the week instead of the month:)
Not enough girls for that yet, there are only 35 girls in the game so far.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wonder what time Braindrop will drop the game at, I know he was saying to release it at a decent hour in one of yesterday's posts :unsure:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Expect much? some of these girls are already fucking him and they haven't even known him for a week :KEK:
Those are girls without emotional tangle ups with other guys. Going after Jasmine when she is emotionally vulnerable is... not great. I mean, on Day 6 she was writing "Why doesn't he love me..." over and over. I don't think rebounding into a fuckfest would be good for her psyche.

May 19, 2019
Those are girls without emotional tangle ups with other guys. Going after Jasmine when she is emotionally vulnerable is... not great. I mean, on Day 6 she was writing "Why doesn't he love me..." over and over. I don't think rebounding into a fuckfest would be good for her psyche.
I think we're making one mistake here, we're trying to apply real life logic to a game that left that behind after the 3rd girl.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I think we're making one mistake here, we're trying to apply real life logic to a game that left that behind after the 3rd girl.
Let's not abandon emotional development for sexual expediency. This is not a short game and different girls require different amounts of time to develop the relationships. I mean, part of the reason we have (from my perspective) the Rachel job is to allow for many varied sexual encounters so that you don't have to hit the gas on every proper relationship in the game to avoid people crying blueballs

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Braindrop said:
Update on the update Things are coming along nicely. But it's still going to be a bit. Not sure exactly how long but I'll update you when I do know.
:Hug:

Things have just been weird the past few weeks. I've found it hard to get back into my usual workflow. It's gotten better as the week went on so its prob just because I had so much downtime and I had to readjust back.

Should probably add that when I say a bit I don't mean days... It'll still be tonight. It will just be in the AM's for the EST
From Discord

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
you dont play weekly??
Nope...just a personal choice on my part. I'd rather wait a month or so and havean hour of gameplay than play for 10 minutes every week and potentially get a super annoying cliffhanger that I have to wallow in for an entire week. The 0.6.6 update is a perfect example of why I wait, I had been waiting fucking MONTHS to finally bang Bailey and that update ended with a big old cock block end of update right when we were about to. I would not have reacted well...
scream.gif

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
Let's not abandon emotional development for sexual expediency. This is not a short game and different girls require different amounts of time to develop the relationships. I mean, part of the reason we have (from my perspective) the Rachel job is to allow for many varied sexual encounters so that you don't have to hit the gas on every proper relationship in the game to avoid people crying blueballs
Point taken, your right.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Fair warning from the Patron Post :
Braindrop said:
There is a bug where a choice doesn't have a label attached to it. Meaning as it stands it will force the choice if it's in your playthrough. But my upload speed makes it to where it takes half an hour to upload so I'm going to go ahead and upload these and then set the bugfix to upload overnight.
(Didn't notice the bug until the pc upload was done.)

Not a huge choice... and I expect most people to choose it all things considered.
If you reach this choice and don't like the way you have to go then make a save there and replay it when the bugfix is out. :)
I wish the leaker would have waited for the bugfix :(

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes