The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Dear Cult of Bailey members, would the cult approve of Bailey getting a remote controlled vibrating butt plug like Jamie and Shauna have?
I would be fine making her wear a normal plug cuz I gotta get that cute lil booty conditioned for future use but not a vibe one. I may like being a bit kinky with Bailey but to me remote vibes only really serve the purpose to torture or humiliate in public and I care too much about her to do that to her. If I wanna express my darker urges I have Slave Bailey and her sister to play with :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: figured in hindsight i should spoiler the whole post was too focused on writing the second half to think about it last night lol

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
You should read history better. They have long wanted to do these things with MC. But one was afraid that MC wouldn't like her body. The other was afraid that he would refuse her and it would ruin their friendship. They have been like this for a long time, but now they are discovering it.
I read history all right, you don't need to worry about it. I agree with your words, I disagree with the speed dev choose for their "discovery". IRL it takes months what MC and his girls did in a week. And during these months (usually with much more "traditional" sex) every kink is words at first, and only then maybe actions, if both sides are agree, have time, wish for this and so on.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Everyone talking about Jasmine,Coach-Harper,Harper jr and that's good but i found the lack of talk about Elizabeth,Willow and let's not forget Rain "puppy eyes of destruction" pretty disturbing
You see, those everyone talks about not people but emotional hooks these people left. They (we) care about Jasmine, Harpers 'cause they say and do things that made us feel something. I can say about myself only, considering Elizabeth there's too little interaction with her for a few last game days (months of real time), considering Willow... well, I have a hard time just trying to remember who she is, all I remember she's an ugly (I mean renders) girl that did something bad to MC. Considering Rainn... did she do or say something significant and no one noticed?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
You see, those everyone talks about not people but emotional hooks these people left. They (we) care about Jasmine, Harpers 'cause they say and do things that made us feel something. I can say about myself only, considering Elizabeth there's too little interaction with her for a few last game days (months of real time), considering Willow... well, I have a hard time just trying to remember who she is, all I remember she's an ugly (I mean renders) girl that did something bad to MC. Considering Rainn... did she do or say something significant and no one noticed?
Well, it's a game. If develop everything as you described, you will have to wait for years before everything starts to appear. Reality is enough in reality. We come here primarily for the sake of our wet dreams. :D

Uproot

May 24, 2019
I'm a little slow in pointing it out, so maybe it was already guessed at, but the phone call to Rachel at the end of day 6. I'm thinking there was more to that scene than meets the eye.
#1 What's with the glasses?
Feels like a clandestine meeting to me, Rachel is in the fixer business and information seems to be one of her things.
#2 Character on the opposite side of her bench with a hood pulled up to hide identity. Could just be for background but seems more intentional than that.
Who's the one character we've met in a hood that is important and mysterious.

I firmly believe that was Rachel meeting the MC's real mother.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
anyone else having issues saving?
last version I played was 0.6.2 and now I cant seem to be able to save in new version..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Michael\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/WVM-1562637843\\9-2-LT1.save'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 425, in save
l.save(slotname, record)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 158, in save
record.write_file(filename)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 349, in write_file
shutil.copyfile(self.first_filename, filename_new)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Michael\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/WVM-1562637843\\9-2-LT1.save'
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.7.1
Sat Mar 14 12:25:39 2020

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
anyone else having issues saving?
last version I played was 0.6.2 and now I cant seem to be able to save in new version..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 425, in save
l.save(slotname, record)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 158, in save
record.write_file(filename)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\WVM-071-pc\WVM-0.7.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 349, in write_file
shutil.copyfile(self.first_filename, filename_new)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.7.1
Sat Mar 14 12:25:39 2020
Swears at the directory 'C:\\Users\\Michael\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/WVM-1562637843\\9-2-LT1.save'.
Go there and see what's there. Ideally, delete everything and try to run it like this, but don't forget to make a copy just in case.
And Yes, what is the folder "MOE", these are English letters? :unsure:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Swears at the directory 'C:\\Users\\Michael\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/WVM-1562637843\\9-2-LT1.save'.
Go there and see what's there. Ideally, delete everything and try to run it like this, but don't forget to make a copy just in case.
And Yes, what is the folder "MOE", these are English letters? :unsure:
That's the folder where WVM is stored. It doesn't have anything to do with the error.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes