The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Oops, meant to post these yesterday. :s
Got a few things to talk about this week.

Covid-19:
First and foremost stay safe everyone. <3 I won't say everything you've heard a million times already but please do everything you can to make it through this.
If you're like me then you're self quarantining. There's very little to do so I'm very thankful I have WVM to work on.
I've made Day 6 available for free for anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to play it yet. Hopefully that will help a few people have something to do :)

Speaking of illnesses:
I'm sick right now, I don't believe it's the c word but likely just a bad cold. But it's definitely scary especially since I live with my grandpa. If you're in my discord then you know that I'll talk poorly about two of my aunts that live near me. Mainly because they always come over at the worst times but they've been super awesome this week with helping me take care of him.

With personal stuff out of the way, let's talk about updates:
So today's update will be about 100 renders. And well that's below my average of 120-140 renders a week. I'd like to explain why so people don't think I'm slacking. lol
This was meant to be more of a surprise. But I was hoping to release the week 1 version of WVM at the same time as Day 7 full.
That means the whole days 1-2 redo. And to accomplish this I've had to heavily incorporate that into my schedule this week and the last few weeks.
I managed to do 46 of the renders for it this week. And with the 15 renders I did for the Saturday renders and the emoji work for my discord I did. I'm actually well above my average even though I'm ill. It just sucks that all that work isn't apparent... yet.

And about the update:
Most of the work is complete though there's some left . Just finishing rendering an animation and a few final renders after that. Then some proofreading and playtesting. I'm not feeling great right now and I slept like shit last night so I'll probably nap while the animation renders. :D
So expect the update later tonight. :)

Dev of the week:
Very cheesy this week. But given the circumstances I don't feel like I should recommend a singular dev. I'd rather recommend you to go out and try a bunch of different games if you're one of the people with a lot of extra time now.

As always thank you guys so much and stay safe.
Love you, see ya next week. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pic 2 : Looks like Emiko finally snapped and killed Willow and we gotta help get rid of the body :LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
On one hand I respect the heck out of Braindrop for putting out updates every week. Because quite frankly in my opinion there's at best maybe 2 decent game updates during any given week. 1 of which being this game.
On the other hand even though this is typically the only good update I can expect during any given week. A part of me would kinda prefer if Braindrop would just go ahead and wait until he finished the whole day before putting it out.
I mean I look forward to the weekly update but in the end I'm always left disapointed. Not in the game but simply because I just start to get into whats going on. And all of a sudden it feels like a couple minutes later its over. And I'm like great now I need to wait another week for a decent update.
Be strong,wait for the full day.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
u can fly all over world visit every flower and when you get tired ,know that we will still be here... waiting for you..your blue dinosaur and me..
Thanks for the story!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes