riktor

Nov 26, 2018
which script file? I looked through them (most of them) and did not see any that resembled any of the characters' names.
script.rpy all the characters are defined there, you'd also need to edit any dialogue lines mentioning them by name (all in that same file) or use renpy's text filtering functions to change them on-the-fly. could look at the uncle restoration patch for babysitter to get an idea of how those functions work.

Feb 29, 2020
For someone that complains about my upload schedule and calls all my updates short you sure are in a big hurry to play it. ;)
I can't help it. It's not your fault you make one of the maybe 10 games that I look forward to updating during the year.
And even though when I'm done playing your update when it gets here, because naturally I will cave in to temptation and not be able to hold out for the full day. I will play it and then a few minutes later I will be sad because it will feel so quick.
But this time it wont be to bad because this time I have 2 updates to look forward to.

Reactions: Braindrop

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Braindrop BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me we are going to get a nice piece of that sweet sweet freckled redhead princess soon......please i am begging you! If not her at least one redhead in the harem, not enough ginger love lately...

Anyways, great job as always and keep it up. Looking forward to the update.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Braindrop BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me we are going to get a nice piece of that sweet sweet freckled redhead princess soon......please i am begging you! If not her at least one redhead in the harem, not enough ginger love lately...

Anyways, great job as always and keep it up. Looking forward to the update.
I believe our illustrious MC would like to figure out first whether she is his long lost sister before he tries bed her. Could otherwise lead to some awkward consequences :LUL:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I believe our illustrious MC would like to figure out first whether she is his long lost sister before he tries bed her. Could otherwise lead to some awkward consequences :LUL:
Well I mean we already talked to her 'Mom' once so unless that is his grandma too I believe we are safe honestly. But Braindrop could be cooking some trickery up with that as well, kind of why I would like to see another in the story just in case.

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
I'll gladly take Ruby while MC figure wheter Stacy is his sister or not - even if at this point I really don't give a damn about it as long as we get a scene with a redhead.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Well I mean we already talked to her 'Mom' once so unless that is his grandma too I believe we are safe honestly. But Braindrop could be cooking some trickery up with that as well, kind of why I would like to see another in the story just in case.
I mean if he didn't know he had a sister, it's not unlikely he wouldn't know who his grandmother was. lol I only know my mother's side of the family. I have no idea anything of my father's side. So if I bumped into my father's grandfather or mother I wouldn't know who the fuck they were.

Reactions: MysteryCrabs

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's not what WE think, but what MC thinks. And he's still not confident. I still think she's a ginger herring, but I also don't expect to get the answer in the short term.

Reactions: Blargher

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
I mean if he didn't know he had a sister, it's not unlikely he wouldn't know who his grandmother was. lol I only know my mother's side of the family. I have no idea anything of my father's side. So if I bumped into my father's grandfather or mother I wouldn't know who the fuck they were.
Also, an interesting thought that occurred to me was that Braindrop mentioned early into his gaming development that he hated when a girl would appear in a game and the MC wouldn't be able to do anything with her, so for his game he wanted to make sure the MC can at least do something with every female character that appears. If that holds up, it would make the story very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Blargher

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Could otherwise lead to some awkwardly Kinky-Hawt consequences you mean!

*puts pinky in mouth*
MUHAHAHA....MUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>;D

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Also, an interesting thought that occurred to me was that Braindrop mentioned early into his gaming development that he hated when a girl would appear in a game and the MC wouldn't be able to do anything with her, so for his game he wanted to make sure the MC can at least do something with every female character that appears. If that holds up, it would make the story very interesting.
Please don't lewd Stacy's Grandma :oops:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes