The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure she's busy with The Krypt Angel . But who knows he may get tired and be willing to tag you in if you ask nice.
Dude would be dead before he could even finish the question

Slave Bailey: Kinda hard to speak when I'm strangling you with my leash after all... NO ONE disturbs Daddy's alone time with Mommy

Berserker Bailey: You really need a new move sis

Slave Bailey: Oh shut up like you have room to talk little miss "I'll chew your face off"

Berserker Bailey: *growls*

Girls! Behave!

SB&BB: Sorry Daddy :(

Feb 29, 2020
Dude would be dead before he could even finish the question

Slave Bailey: Kinda hard to speak when I'm strangling you with my leash after all... NO ONE disturbs Daddy's alone time with Mommy

Berserker Bailey: You really need a new move sis

Slave Bailey: Oh shut up like you have room to talk little miss "I'll chew your face off"

Berserker Bailey: *growls*

Girls! Behave!

SB&BB: Sorry Daddy :(
That's why you're my friend. Whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is my fault(you're welcome) cause i kept whining bout her on my discord and BD gets upset when i dont like stuff...he prolly needs to stay away from me...i'll get an ego being so important..BUT..i like her now..so..it worked? :p View attachment 592240
you have to stop bullying our dear BD, but i have to say that thanks to you we can see even more easy how crazy good Braindrop is getting with renders :love:
(i cant wait for the mom of the mc....she will be my fav milf for sure even though i love em all)

Reactions: lamarks
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes