ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you have to stop bullying our dear BD, but i have to say that thanks to you we can see even more easy how crazy good Braindrop is getting with renders :love:
(i cant wait for the mom of the mc....she will be my fav milf for sure even though i love em all)
i dont bully him..i just say "Emiko is butt fugly" then suddenly days later he pops up a preview for me and says "NOW?" :p its so passive aggressive.....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont bully him..i just say "Emiko is butt fugly" then suddenly days later he pops up a preview for me and says "NOW?" :p its so passive aggressive.....
thats kind of bully you know :LOL:
(btw thirsty for my guest did also reléase a update, you should check it ;) if u did not yet)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
old Emiko looked like stunted growth GF from A Mother's Love...and she werent cute(IMHO)..she is cute now(IMHO) thing is..i do not want to influence BD..i'm not a patron...and i dont want him to ever lose a patron cause he changed something for me but pissed off a patron..so..ima boot him from my discord and talk behind his back so he'll never see my opinions again :ROFLMAO: HAHAAAAAA......nawwwww....we adore BD in my discord..he's like the Prince of the server

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

WVM [Day 1-7 v0.7.2] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 1.78GB

Download PC (565MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I actually am at a toss up. I like the new Emiko, but I actually did like the old one too. I just want to see Emiko more in general, I feel like she's been neglecting. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes