Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Sad thing is that is possibly the best picture of her. The rest are all with a cheek line that gets choppy and weird looking. Some images make her face look like shes not eaten anything for 7 months. He could make this look a lot better with some more tweaking but i think he should have waited before putting her in as is right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's... idk, can't say what is bad but it's kinda weird, right? :D

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
i really like this game :love: , but i didn't play since V 5.5 because i don't like weekly update it is so short.

and wanna ask if Mc have sex yet with his adopted mother and his coach :unsure: and if he knows his real sister (( don't tell me who is she ))

Reactions: DMon1981

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i really like this game :love: , but i didn't play since V 5.5 because i don't like weekly update it is so short.

and wanna ask if Mc have sex yet with his adopted mother and his coach :unsure: and if he knows his real sister (( don't tell me who is she ))
No to all of those so far.

Reactions: bebo92

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the new looking Emiko , love the way you transition thru the storyline ... even tho the little to no sex is fine as long as the story is engaging , which you do , I,m totally hooked on this game ....
renders and story is without doubt one of the top games out there in fantasyland (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Oh another great fast update from WV oh, already downloaded.

Loving it. Wish I had a time machine to download the full game, so I can lock myself up for a day.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would be nice if there was a possibility of dirty sex, type master / slave. bdsm incest. pregnancy. submission. obedience. etc. The dream is to have some of them in this game :) Because I love this game xD
Some of the girls seem to be into some of those things, most of the girls are at least a little submissive, with Rachel and Bailey being quite a bit more so at least in bed.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
This is my fault(you're welcome) cause i kept whining bout her on my discord and BD gets upset when i dont like stuff...he prolly needs to stay away from me...i'll get an ego being so important..BUT..i like her now..so..it worked? :p View attachment 592240
Dammit Rob quit corrupting the DEVs...... next thing we know youll be in the game trying to steal our chicks like a certain falling apple game.....................

Reactions: DocSilence
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes