UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
Love your game but not loving this new Emiko at all. Honestly I will be side tracking her at all cost from here on out when ever possible. I love that you tried to spruce her up but in my eyes she looks more like a methed up cheerleader. Not my thing. Please keep up the good work on the story though. I'm loving it.

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
Sad thing is that is possibly the best picture of her. The rest are all with a cheek line that gets choppy and weird looking. Some images make her face look like shes not eaten anything for 7 months. He could make this look a lot better with some more tweaking but i think he should have waited before putting her in as is right now.
Someone post the new Emiko please, I'm curious af, don't wanna download it and play yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This game updates as often as I go the the bathroom!

The new Emiko is not amazing, but the old one wasn't either so...it's just a different kind of burnt toast to me really. :D

Is a fun game nevertheless, one of the better on the site for sure.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
old Emiko looked like stunted growth GF from A Mother's Love...and she werent cute(IMHO)..she is cute now(IMHO) thing is..i do not want to influence BD..i'm not a patron...and i dont want him to ever lose a patron cause he changed something for me but pissed off a patron..so..ima boot him from my discord and talk behind his back so he'll never see my opinions again :ROFLMAO: HAHAAAAAA......nawwwww....we adore BD in my discord..he's like the Prince of the server
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out, but you're right! Lmao, I too personally like her more now then before in terms of appearance.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
the amount of content he is pumping out every month is just amazing :love:

I just start thinking why some other DEVs who make similar cash work way, way slower :unsure:

Reactions: redkit7878
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes