Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Looking for a compressed android port, full ver for android is 1.8 gb >;D
Here, have a good game:)

Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.1 Compressed + Scrappy's Gallery Mod(v0.6.7) :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Feb 29, 2020
On one hand I respect the heck out of Braindrop for putting out updates every week. Because quite frankly in my opinion there's at best maybe 2 decent game updates during any given week. 1 of which being this game.
On the other hand even though this is typically the only good update I can expect during any given week. A part of me would kinda prefer if Braindrop would just go ahead and wait until he finished the whole day before putting it out.
I mean I look forward to the weekly update but in the end I'm always left disapointed. Not in the game but simply because I just start to get into whats going on. And all of a sudden it feels like a couple minutes later its over. And I'm like great now I need to wait another week for a decent update.

Reactions: Dukester1979

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
On one hand I respect the heck out of Braindrop for putting out updates every week. Because quite frankly in my opinion there's at best maybe 2 decent game updates during any given week. 1 of which being this game.
On the other hand even though this is typically the only good update I can expect during any given week. A part of me would kinda prefer if Braindrop would just go ahead and wait until he finished the whole day before putting it out.
I mean I look forward to the weekly update but in the end I'm always left disapointed. Not in the game but simply because I just start to get into whats going on. And all of a sudden it feels like a couple minutes later its over. And I'm like great now I need to wait another week for a decent update.
You could just wait until the full release. You just need to learn self-control :LUL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The thing about the weekly updates is that they aren't really intended for public consumption they are patron incentives of whatever he has done that particular week and it isn't BD posting them its the site staff updating the download links.... So in a perfect world things would prolly be the way you wish they were but leakers gonna leak so here we are :)

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.
Feb 29, 2020
The thing about the weekly updates is that they aren't really intended for public consumption they are patron incentives of whatever he has done that particular week and it isn't BD posting them its the site staff updating the download links.... So in a perfect world things would prolly be the way you wish they were but leakers gonna leak so here we are :)
Oh I completely get that Braindrop himself isnt the one uploading on here. But still it's just so hard not to give in to temptation every week.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
True, But I'm also pretty sure he likes more games then I do. Honestly I would be surprised if I could name 10 games that I actually genuinely like.
But maybe I should take lessons on his patience
My patience is born from religious devotion and undying love for a fictional blonde college cheerleader.....prolly not the healthiest example to follow lol.

Half the other games I like (which is a number I can count on one hand) take multiple months to update so they don't do much to help cope but I do download a lot of random shit if it looks mildly appealing. Full disclosure my ability to cope between WVM updates mostly involves replaying Bailey's 2 naughty scenes 2-3+ times daily like a junkie needing a fix.

Feb 29, 2020
My patience is born from religious devotion and undying love for a fictional blonde college cheerleader.....prolly not the healthiest example to follow lol.

Half the other games I like (which is a number I can count on one hand) take multiple months to update so they don't do much to help cope but I do download a lot of random shit if it looks mildly appealing. Full disclosure my ability to cope between WVM updates mostly involves replaying Bailey's 2 naughty scenes 2-3+ times daily like a junkie needing a fix.
Bear in mind you're talking to a guy that is fully devoted to a certain fictional blonde killing machine

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes