VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
we had this discussion before random people can't get on the discord it's patron only :p Yes there a shitload of white "civilian" user on the channel now but that because you don't lose access to the discord if you stop donating.
Well, the first time he asked "where is the file on Discord?", I thought he was already on Discord :KEK:

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
"Could not execute C:\Users\myname\Downloads\New Folder\WVM-0.7.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\WVM.exe. is it missing?" I keep getting that message.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
"Could not execute C:\Users\myname\Downloads\New Folder\WVM-0.7.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\WVM.exe. is it missing?" I keep getting that message.
as thea suggested it is likely being deleted or quarantined by your anti virus, disable it before extracting.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, But I'm thinking about playing but I want to know is this game easy or hard ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well damn I heard that this game was easy but I didn't know it as that easy. But seriously how easy are we talking about?
Almost every choice presented is either to have sex with someone or not, with the consequences being not having sex if you turn someone down.

One choice doesn't instantly yield results, to confront or reach out. Reaching out meams waiting longer to hook up with someone.

Choosing to make a sex tape might have negative results later but we haven't got that far yet

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Almost every choice presented is either to have sex with someone or not, with the consequences being not having sex if you turn someone down.

One choice doesn't instantly yield results, to confront or reach out. Reaching out meams waiting longer to hook up with someone.

Choosing to make a sex tape might have negative results later but we haven't got that far yet
So basically there are no bad choice?

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Not yet, anyway. Basically there's no choice that exists in the game that anyone playing the game knows for certain is a bad one. But we do know that no choice will lead to an outcome like "NTR" or "Cheating" (on the part of the LIs)
So technically speaking I can choose whatever choice I want and not be afraid that the choice is going to lead into a bad outcome like "NTR" or something else?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes