lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I clicked on the file. It just leads to an attachment that describes the preferences menu and what looks like maybe the file code. There's no instructions and certainly nothing that can be copied.
Right click on the file, select copy, paste to the 'game' folder within the main WVM folder

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
That IS a file, .rpy files are just text files with a different extension so that the game can read them.
Download that file, rename it to option.rpy and put it in the game folder.
Where's the file on discord? Because I keep trying to download from the attachment here and it just keeps bringing the text up in a new tab; it doesn't download. I tried copying the text and putting it in a doc named option.rpy but nothing.

Worse case I'll just wait for the next update and pray the animations have been fixed.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Where's the file on discord? Because I keep trying to download from the attachment here and it just keeps bringing the text up in a new tab; it doesn't download. I tried copying the text and putting it in a doc named option.rpy but nothing.

Worse case I'll just wait for the next update and pray the animations have been fixed.
Ask in discord, we will help you there

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

To download from here and stop it opening in a new tab; right click it and select "save link as" (might be worded differently depending on your browser), that will save the file as is.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
just example maybe 2nd option is best.
but for BFF 1st option so so. just like little confused to move wrong path.
The only important choices that aren't immediately apparent are whether to confront Damien or reach out as a friend and (maybe) making a sex tape or not; every other choice either doesn't matter or the consequences are so immediately apparent that you can just roll back a page or two and pick the better option.

But to be clear, there are NO wrong choices in the game at present, just choices where you get less action.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ask in discord, we will help you there
we had this discussion before random people can't get on the discord it's patron only :p Yes there a shitload of white "civilian" user on the channel now but that because you don't lose access to the discord if you stop donating.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes