VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Haven't we? I thought there was at least one moment after you tell her that Jamie is ok with them. Plus MC hasn't exactly told Jamie the full truth ;)

Saying that, can you turn her down for sex after you tell her you like her too and then get to do it later (when Jamie says you should aslo be with other girls)?
What are you talking about? We are bang them all... Or almost them all... :BootyTime:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What are you talking about? We are bang them all... Or almost them all... :BootyTime:
There's an option to turn down shauna's request to have sex after she confesses to you in the shower. I just wonder if that locks you out of doing it later with her. But I suppose not.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
There's an option to turn down shauna's request to have sex after she confesses to you in the shower. I just wonder if that locks you out of doing it later with her. But I suppose not.
as far as i know the only one you're "forced" to have sex with is Jamie.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
If these or other solutions will have different gifts, it will only be necessary to decide which ones are more priority for everyone personally. Or wait for Lain or someone like him to make a walkthrough mod. :WeSmart:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If you say you have feeling for her but refuse ot do anything in secret you don't officially have sex (as in pentration) with shauna till day....4 I think? or was it 5 shits kinda starting to blur together. either way it's after Jamie forces you make her yer second girlfriend

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
I'm not super familiar with the dev process so take these with a grain of salt and I realize the work isn't finished.

As a whole I liked the game so far but....

MC:
So he's a bit of a beta shrouded behind a mask of an alpha tbh. I guess i'm just too old to fall for the being a nice guy all the times will get you laid. It doesn't honestly and it depends on the girl/guy. And while i won't mention other games in this thread the option for having control over the mc's personality type goes a long way with replay ability.

Girls: Probably my biggest gripe is that they are just thrown at you constantly with no work involved. Decisions don't have much impact other than meet this girl or don't. The upshot is most of the girls are very well done and beautiful so no complaints there.
I guess maybe it's other peoples thing but the constant give me a kiss and hug gets really overplayed. It's super clingy and gets to almost cringe level by the end. The fact that either the MC or the Girls constantly need this reinforcement is just well...annoying.

Story: Pretty damn good so far man. This has the most potential and i'm seeing placeholder events that i'm sure will bear fruit.
The girlfriends "why dosen't he love me" over and over on the notepad was one of the first things i noticed and was pleasantly surprised because the game is really on rails right now. Looking forward to see how things play out. I've noticed others have commented on the writing style and while I do think it could be polished, overall its not all that terrible.

Artistic Choices: While i'm not a fan of cartoonishly large breasts which there are several in this game to my eyes it looks very unnatural, yes i realize others may like this. MC's dick is lol, what can i say... for me it would be way better without the overcompensation lol.

Animations: Pretty good so far my only criticism is there is very little choice or control yet. Many of the scenes have the exact same position ect so hoping for some more variety.

Overall i've enjoyed OP's game and am curious about others thoughts.
MC: totally agree on the MC's personality but as we're coming to find out a lot of his personality is or was shaped from what seems a a rough childhood that led him to losing his mother and a possible sister due to his father possibly abusing them

Girls: I would normally agree with you on this but the MC is supposed to be the most desired college basketball star and possible NBA star as well so there going to be lots of woman throwing them self at him just like they do to celebrities, in my opinion as long as he develops their story after we find out they're there to stay I'm okay with it

Story: the plot on this game might not be the best but the dev tries hard to give us a well thought out story with multiple things happening that have good potential

Artistic Choices: yeah I can see how people might dislike the size of certain things at the end at the day some are going to like or dislike it I personally don't mind it since it's better then some games I have tried playing where the boob size are bigger and less realistic seeming more like balls rather then boobs

Balli13

Aug 11, 2019
hello, literally never experienced this before, but the animations aren't working. can anyone explain why that is?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Feb 29, 2020
I turned down Shauna initially during the shower scene in the beginning. Because I wanted a playthrough where my MC is loyal to his gal ( because real men are faithful in the real world).
But still later on when Jaimie brought up the relationship I was no longer given the option to be able to "dick-deny" Shauna. Everyone else however I have thus far been able to "dick-deny". I even refused Rachael and her offer of knocking up her clients.

Of course on my other play through my MC is a total sleaze bag sleeping with more people. He's still depriving several of the gals and will continue to deprive them until the story forces him into such relationships.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What's so amazing about it? The MC is big dick jesus walking into town and everyone wants him ~ the end.
Why post if you don't like the game?
He's still depriving several of the gals and will continue to deprive them until the story forces him into such relationships.
Heh, I've only dick deprived Elizabeth at the start and shower sex girl (and not made a move on Damien's GF) so far.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes