Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
Exactly. I feel like Damian is redeemable. He's being manipulated and that's why he doesn't want his girlfriend around, would put her in a bad situation. He's relying on his friend (the MC) to take care of Jasmine until he can work through this problem.

This is why I think it's best for the MC to be a good friend, and try to help them stay together. Plus the MC has plenty of other girls already hanging off him. There is no need to get into Jasmine and potentially mess up her long-term relationship with Damian.
That's a great idea if only damian was straight
"She's washing me, she's looking out for me at every possible moment, she's vetting girls for me, she lets me be with whoever I want to be with... but man... she put in a butt plug without my written permission and that's just like impossible."
Some people have weird bottom lines of acceptance and for him having a woman be sexually free or aggressive is a nono

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Exactly. I feel like Damian is redeemable. He's being manipulated and that's why he doesn't want his girlfriend around, would put her in a bad situation. He's relying on his friend (the MC) to take care of Jasmine until he can work through this problem.

This is why I think it's best for the MC to be a good friend, and try to help them stay together. Plus the MC has plenty of other girls already hanging off him. There is no need to get into Jasmine and potentially mess up her long-term relationship with Damian.
I personally have a different opinion. In life we make choices, and sometimes those choices involve sacrifice. Damien could have done a lot of things to find a solution to his problems, which would have sacrificed other things in his life. Look at what MC did by finding help elsewhere instead of getting sucked into receiving all those gifts from the school. Instead Damien chose to continue getting help from Ryker in exchange of sacrificing his girlfriend's sanity. Jasmine deserves better than us trying to push her back towards a dude that can't find a way to handle his shit without hurting her. Just my opinion though.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Also should mention here since I don't believe I have but confronting Damien won't be the only way you can get Jasmine. It's just the first one.
planplansplot.jpg
Nice! Can't wait for the other option,and i dare to believe to know how it will start since a few hints were quietly deployed

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Lol and this is the issue. "It's not mc who corrupts girls, but the devs themselves" as if the only way a female can come up with sexual ideas is the male mc only. Also another issue is your idea of "corruption", which puts a negative connotation on sexual acts. You view girls who gradually want to have sex with you corruption. You also make it sound like only men are allowed to be sexual influencers, whereas most of us view women as just as capable of having strong sexual drive. You're basically insinuating that women are incapable of driving sexual relations in a relationship and are objects who only cater to men when the men want something (bark when you tell them to bark), but men who drive sexual relations is perfectly normal. And I'm here to tell you that that is wrong. And the way that you state your opinion, because it is an opinion and not a fact, is wrong.

Also your continuation in your statement "I don't (and won't) forgive devs for making holes in plot, for making error in characters personality..." is a very inflammatory statement and a high suggestion that your opinion is fact, and that plot holes and error in character personality is evident. They are not, and your opinion should be "I personally don't like her character anymore" or "I don't like the way MC did this", or "I don't like that I don't have the option to tell Jamie and Shauna I don't like the butt plug" rather than what you have said.
>It's not mc who corrupts girls, but the devs themselves
It was said in singular and only for WVM's dev, you distorting my words. It's not good to distort other people words for your gain. 'Cause all you say afterwards is just development of distortion.
>You view girls who gradually want to have sex with you corruption.
I don't and never said otherwise. It's unwise to answer not words that was said to you but your own conclusion from these words.
>And the way that you state your opinion, because it is an opinion and not a fact, is wrong
Imagine there's not only your point of view but other people's too. You're basically insinuating that you're perfect and always right. And I'm here to tell you that is wrong (actually not, but who cares). If my manner of speech infuriates you then maybe the source of that is not on my side.
I see we have nothing to discuss. It's pity, I hoped otherwise.

Valetta

Aug 1, 2018
Hey, bi guys exist. Damian just needs to come to terms with some things.

Also, is there any reason I wouldn't see any animations at all? Every image is static.
Seem to be having the same issue. Did you install the gallery mod by any chance? I think it might be what's causing the static images.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
>It's not mc who corrupts girls, but the devs themselves
It was said in singular and only for WVM's dev, you distorting my words. It's not good to distort other people words for your gain. 'Cause all you say afterwards is just development of distortion.
>You view girls who gradually want to have sex with you corruption.
I don't and never said otherwise. It's unwise to answer not words that was said to you but your own conclusion from these words.
>And the way that you state your opinion, because it is an opinion and not a fact, is wrong
Imagine there's not only your point of view but other people's too. You're basically insinuating that you're perfect and always right. And I'm here to tell you that is wrong (actually not, but who cares). If my manner of speech infuriates you then maybe the source of that is not on my side.
I see we have nothing to discuss. It's pity, I hoped otherwise.
>It was said in singular and only for WVM's dev, you distorting my words. It's not good to distort other people words for your gain. 'Cause all you say afterwards is just development of distortion.
- I'm quoting that specifically because you are pointing out WMV's dev. I'm not distorting your words, you aren't understanding what I'm saying, therefore making you think I am distorting your words. There's a difference between me making up what you're saying and you not grasping what I am saying.

>I don't and never said otherwise. It's unwise to answer not words that was said to you but your own conclusion from these words.
- Then answer me this if this isn't what you're implying. Why is it that when Jamie and Shauna come up with something on their own, it is the dev "corrupting" them rather than it being part of their personality? Just because you're shy, doesn't mean you don't like sex or can't be a sexual deviant. You seem to think those 2 personality traits can't go together, and I'm saying that they can.

>Imagine there's not only your point of view but other people's too. You're basically insinuating that you're perfect and always right. And I'm here to tell you that is wrong (actually not, but who cares). If my manner of speech infuriates you then maybe the source of that is not on my side.
- 3 points here. First point, that is the entire reason why people are answering you with animosity. Because every single one of your comments is stating that your point of view is everyone's point of view, and that is wrong. Secondly, you misread that statement. I didn't say your opinion is wrong. You're allowed to have an opinion, and people are allowed to disagree with your opinion. I stated that THE WAY you state your opinion is wrong. I am not insinuating that I am perfect, I am insinuating that your way of communication is wrong and you rub people the wrong way with the way you state your opinions. Thirdly, this is a forum, where your manner of speech is the only thing that people can go off of. You were the one wondering why people were answering you with such animosity. That reason is because of your manner of speech. Yes it is a problem on our side because of the way we have read your comment and decided to respond. But it is also a problem on your side for not being able to effectively communicate your OPINION (because again it is your opinion, and not a fact). And I am here to tell you that you are also not perfect, no one is, so to put the blame on everyone but yourself for how we interpret your communication is pretty awful, and you yourself are insinuating that you are perfect and remain blameless for getting such angry comments.

My last point, if you are going to argue with native English speakers about the way you type your opinions, maybe you need to be a bit more introspective as to how your phrasing can be wrong, instead of trying to say you have no blame, and everyone is arguing with you for no reason. Just sayin. *shrug*

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
Seem to be having the same issue. Did you install the gallery mod by any chance? I think it might be what's causing the static images.
I came here to ask the same kind of thing about the images...I skipped the previous update and got the newest one and things just felt odd with how little "action" was going on, and I don't have any mods at all.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I personally have a different opinion. In life we make choices, and sometimes those choices involve sacrifice. Damien could have done a lot of things to find a solution to his problems, which would have sacrificed other things in his life. Look at what MC did by finding help elsewhere instead of getting sucked into receiving all those gifts from the school. Instead Damien chose to continue getting help from Ryker in exchange of sacrificing his girlfriend's sanity. Jasmine deserves better than us trying to push her back towards a dude that can't find a way to handle his shit without hurting her. Just my opinion though.
I doubt he considered her 'sanity' might be in jeopardy, (also is 'sanity' the right word? considering she isn't being committed to an insane asylum, I don't think that's entirely accurate.)

And look at it from Damien's point of view, he is taking care of his family using the only option he thought he had. It was either that, or potentially let his mother die from lack of proper medical care.

If you had a choice between distancing yourself from your girlfriend for a while, and potentially letting your mother die, which would you choose? (and yes I realize there are other options, but Damien may not see those or even have thought they were possible).

(Also - maybe the whole 'cheating on girlfriend with another guy' thing is part of the deal. as in, Damien is basically being forced into it because he feels it's part of the requirements to making sure his mom's medical care is being paid for?)

The MC has been friends with Damien for quite a while. I find it unlikely that the MC would suddenly say 'screw that guy' and run off with Damien's girlfriend when they are obviously needing help to work through a tough situation.

Last edited:

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I doubt he considered her 'sanity' might be in jeopardy, (also is 'sanity' the right word? considering she isn't being committed to an insane asylum, I don't think that's entirely accurate.)

And look at it from Damien's point of view, he is taking care of his family using the only option he thought he had. It was either that, or potentially let his mother die from lack of proper medical care.

If you had a choice between distancing yourself from your girlfriend for a while, and potentially letting your mother die, which would you choose? (and yes I realize there are other options, but Damien may not see those or even have thought they were possible).
You can lose your sanity without being ill enough to need an insane asylum. She's basically been having mini mental breakdowns that she tries to hide from people. Just imagine how messed up she could be if she found out about Damien's "biracial" sexcapades instead of seeing her. And she's already starting to wonder what is wrong with her and why he doesn't love her. All while having some action on the side while ignoring her. Pretty sure that would break her gauging off of how her mental is currently shown, and in times like that, having a loving group of support can help save her sanity.

And honestly from Damien's point of view, if it were me and I simply had no choice but to do what Ryker says, I would have told Jasmine or broken up with her. Stringing her along is unfair to her. And if he really did love her, he would have told her. Although I'm of the opinion of being completely honest in a relationship, so maybe that's just me.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
You can lose your sanity without being ill enough to need an insane asylum. She's basically been having mini mental breakdowns that she tries to hide from people. Just imagine how messed up she could be if she found out about Damien's "biracial" sexcapades instead of seeing her. And she's already starting to wonder what is wrong with her and why he doesn't love her. All while having some action on the side while ignoring her. Pretty sure that would break her gauging off of how her mental is currently shown, and in times like that, having a loving group of support can help save her sanity.

And honestly from Damien's point of view, if it were me and I simply had no choice but to do what Ryker says, I would have told Jasmine or broken up with her. Stringing her along is unfair to her. And if he really did love her, he would have told her. Although I'm of the opinion of being completely honest in a relationship, so maybe that's just me.
Lets be honest here though, we are just here for the sex. So if you think jasmine is hot, and you want to bang her, then go ahead! it's just a game =)

but the story can make things a bit more spicy. so that's all good too =D

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Lets be honest here though, we are just here for the sex. So if you think jasmine is hot, and you want to bang her, then go ahead! it's just a game =)

but the story can make things a bit more spicy. so that's all good too =D
One example of how things can work together though. . you get spicier sex scenes based on what choices you make. So for example, I have been focusing on all Bailey choices, and in the first 'office' scene things change, if you had sex with liz earlier in the basement while bailey was present, the Bailey office scene is a good bit longer than it is if you turned down the cheerleader basement sex event.

Which makes sense because Bailey was turned on by the basement sex, and even a bit more if you say you like smaller boobs. Which in turn changes things later with Bailey (in a good way).

I am happy the games creator took this sort of thing into account. It makes exploring all the options a lot more fun and adds replayability to the game.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
One example of how things can work together though. . you get spicier sex scenes based on what choices you make. So for example, I have been focusing on all Bailey choices, and in the first 'office' scene, if you had sex with liz earlier in the basement while bailey was present, the office scene is a good bit longer than it is if you turned down the cheerleader basement sex event.

I am happy the games creator took this sort of thing into account. It makes exploring all the options a lot more fun and adds replayability to the game.
Oh really? I haven't done any re-playthroughs yet so didn't know about some of that. That's pretty great!

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Oh really? I haven't done any re-playthroughs yet so didn't know about some of that. That's pretty great!
Oh yes. There are several differences in the game like this i've found.
The relationship (and the sex scenes) with Shawna change quite a bit based on your choices. So for example, if you choose to keep your relationship hidden from the MC's GF at the start, you get a pretty extensive series of scenes with Shawna early on, which are pretty much not there at all if you choose not to fool around in secret.

And I haven't found any negative fallout from that particular choice, as the MC's GF seems to take the same path of encouraging the MC to have multiple partners regardless of this action or not. But you do miss out on a decent number of scenes with Shawna if you turn that choice down early on.

I've been exploring options with the red-headed freckle girl (stacy) as well. No sex with her yet that i've found, but there are a decent number of conversations with Stacy that are not present if you avoid contact with her early on, which exposes the story a bit differently with other various characters (kimmy comes to mind). I'm also exploring the options with Kimmy but there doesn't seem to be too many choices that drastically affect her story path yet.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes