Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Hey, bi guys exist. Damian just needs to come to terms with some things.

Also, is there any reason I wouldn't see any animations at all? Every image is static.
Seem to be having the same issue. Did you install the gallery mod by any chance? I think it might be what's causing the static images.
I came here to ask the same kind of thing about the images...I skipped the previous update and got the newest one and things just felt odd with how little "action" was going on, and I don't have any mods at all.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-1-braindrop.35910/page-523#post-3155300

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
>It was said in singular and only for WVM's dev, you distorting my words. It's not good to distort other people words for your gain. 'Cause all you say afterwards is just development of distortion.
- I'm quoting that specifically because you are pointing out WMV's dev. I'm not distorting your words, you aren't understanding what I'm saying, therefore making you think I am distorting your words. There's a difference between me making up what you're saying and you not grasping what I am saying.

>I don't and never said otherwise. It's unwise to answer not words that was said to you but your own conclusion from these words.
- Then answer me this if this isn't what you're implying. Why is it that when Jamie and Shauna come up with something on their own, it is the dev "corrupting" them rather than it being part of their personality? Just because you're shy, doesn't mean you don't like sex or can't be a sexual deviant. You seem to think those 2 personality traits can't go together, and I'm saying that they can.

>Imagine there's not only your point of view but other people's too. You're basically insinuating that you're perfect and always right. And I'm here to tell you that is wrong (actually not, but who cares). If my manner of speech infuriates you then maybe the source of that is not on my side.
- 3 points here. First point, that is the entire reason why people are answering you with animosity. Because every single one of your comments is stating that your point of view is everyone's point of view, and that is wrong. Secondly, you misread that statement. I didn't say your opinion is wrong. You're allowed to have an opinion, and people are allowed to disagree with your opinion. I stated that THE WAY you state your opinion is wrong. I am not insinuating that I am perfect, I am insinuating that your way of communication is wrong and you rub people the wrong way with the way you state your opinions. Thirdly, this is a forum, where your manner of speech is the only thing that people can go off of. You were the one wondering why people were answering you with such animosity. That reason is because of your manner of speech. Yes it is a problem on our side because of the way we have read your comment and decided to respond. But it is also a problem on your side for not being able to effectively communicate your OPINION (because again it is your opinion, and not a fact). And I am here to tell you that you are also not perfect, no one is, so to put the blame on everyone but yourself for how we interpret your communication is pretty awful, and you yourself are insinuating that you are perfect and remain blameless for getting such angry comments.

My last point, if you are going to argue with native English speakers about the way you type your opinions, maybe you need to be a bit more introspective as to how your phrasing can be wrong, instead of trying to say you have no blame, and everyone is arguing with you for no reason. Just sayin. *shrug*
>I'm quoting that specifically because you are pointing out WMV's dev
So you're not quoting my words, just emphasize this like you think I'm thinking this way. I admit its my fault and I'm sorry for that. You are right, this is forum, all we can say about another person's point of view is his/her words. You are speaking not about my words but about your conclusions that you on your own made from my words and for some reason you're sure you're right. Sorry to dissapoint you, but your conclusions are wrong. Totally.
>Then answer me this if this isn't what you're implying
It isn't what I impying. Moreover, I don't imply anything I try to speak plainly and without second or third meaning. I agree with you shy girls can want to have sex (they kinda want it no less that we males are, shy or not) and they can be sexually deviant. It drive us to the next point: I think there was no signs that Jamie or Shauna (female, I didn't play with other one) has a tendency for sexual deviancy. That's my opinion I say initially after last update. Not implying anything else.
>every single one of your comments is stating that your point of view is everyone's point of view
That's your conclusion. For some reason you don't think that people can talk way different from yours. My way of talking infuriates you (and not only you). So my 3 points:
- I speak in Russian, my native, the same way, I know about that, I know it infuriates some people, but that's how I talk. Believe me, it infuriates some Russians to the same extenct it infuriates you. And it comes only in forums and social networks.
- That's my manner of speaking. People from West like to speak about how they're tolerating things, how all in their country are equal. So be tolerable with me, when you read my sentences just add "in my opinion" in your mind.
- You said, quoting "You were the one wondering why people were answering you with such animosity" I don't. I know why people react this way. It's how Sam Fury said, it's not my first rodeo. Though, as I noticed, worthy conversationalists hold his emotions and answer in civilized manner. And I must add: it's for this topic only, other threads don't have such animosity towards me and I don't wonder why, I know the reason.
>My last point, if you are going to argue with native English speakers about the way you type your opinions
Beleve me, I'm not. The way I type my opinions is my business till I break forum rules. And it's not what I want. And for those who wants to teach me how I must speak to them there's famous saying.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Ah, so they don't know what the word 'oxymoron' actually means, got it. Should have guessed that when they couldn't spell it.
Think most people know what oxymoron means, but it does make me wonder if the idea of him being an oxymoron came before or after he got his "freepass" from his girlfriend? As in did you play it clean and not taking the options of cheating before that instance or did you take the route where he had to hide some things from her?

As i said to another guy, ultimately it's the players choices that have the impact on what the character do or dont do which as far as i see it lead to MCs "oxymoron" behaviour.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Think most people know what oxymoron means, but it does make me wonder if the idea of him being an oxymoron came before or after he got his "freepass" from his girlfriend? As in did you play it clean and not taking the options of cheating before that instance or did you take the route where he had to hide some things from her?

As i said to another guy, ultimately it's the players choices that have the impact on what the character do or dont do which as far as i see it lead to MCs "oxymoron" behaviour.
Oxymoron is a word describing contradictory statements, I think you meant to use hypocrite for describing the MC

Reactions: Kingkong53

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
>It's not mc who corrupts girls, but the devs themselves
It was said in singular and only for WVM's dev, you distorting my words. It's not good to distort other people words for your gain. 'Cause all you say afterwards is just development of distortion.
>You view girls who gradually want to have sex with you corruption.
I don't and never said otherwise. It's unwise to answer not words that was said to you but your own conclusion from these words.
>And the way that you state your opinion, because it is an opinion and not a fact, is wrong
Imagine there's not only your point of view but other people's too. You're basically insinuating that you're perfect and always right. And I'm here to tell you that is wrong (actually not, but who cares). If my manner of speech infuriates you then maybe the source of that is not on my side.
I see we have nothing to discuss. It's pity, I hoped otherwise.
It's pretty obvious for everyone that you can't make other think like you.
I suggest to use personal messages and don't bother the people here.We don't need constant notifications that are like fake news.

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
I've read through quite a bit of this thread and as a new member its hard to figure out some of the rules.

Are we allowed to express critiques or positives in these threads? I'm keeping in mind that posts regarding either must be kept within the boundaries or categories the OP has originally set forth. For example I wouldn't jump in with a "hey this game needs having sex with animals or its shit!" lol that was just an example but I think you guys would get my point.

Thanks, I think this game has a lot of potential.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I've read through quite a bit of this thread and as a new member its hard to figure out some of the rules.

Are we allowed to express critiques or positives in these threads? I'm keeping in mind that posts regarding either must be kept within the boundaries or categories the OP has originally set forth. For example I wouldn't jump in with a "hey this game needs having sex with animals or its shit!" lol that was just an example but I think you guys would get my point.

Thanks, I think this game has a lot of potential.
As long as everything is cultural, everything is allowed. ;)

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
I'm not super familiar with the dev process so take these with a grain of salt and I realize the work isn't finished.

As a whole I liked the game so far but....

MC:
So he's a bit of a beta shrouded behind a mask of an alpha tbh. I guess i'm just too old to fall for the being a nice guy all the times will get you laid. It doesn't honestly and it depends on the girl/guy. And while i won't mention other games in this thread the option for having control over the mc's personality type goes a long way with replay ability.

Girls: Probably my biggest gripe is that they are just thrown at you constantly with no work involved. Decisions don't have much impact other than meet this girl or don't. The upshot is most of the girls are very well done and beautiful so no complaints there.
I guess maybe it's other peoples thing but the constant give me a kiss and hug gets really overplayed. It's super clingy and gets to almost cringe level by the end. The fact that either the MC or the Girls constantly need this reinforcement is just well...annoying.

Story: Pretty damn good so far man. This has the most potential and i'm seeing placeholder events that i'm sure will bear fruit.
The girlfriends "why dosen't he love me" over and over on the notepad was one of the first things i noticed and was pleasantly surprised because the game is really on rails right now. Looking forward to see how things play out. I've noticed others have commented on the writing style and while I do think it could be polished, overall its not all that terrible.

Artistic Choices: While i'm not a fan of cartoonishly large breasts which there are several in this game to my eyes it looks very unnatural, yes i realize others may like this. MC's dick is lol, what can i say... for me it would be way better without the overcompensation lol.

Animations: Pretty good so far my only criticism is there is very little choice or control yet. Many of the scenes have the exact same position ect so hoping for some more variety.

Overall i've enjoyed OP's game and am curious about others thoughts.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm not super familiar with the dev process so take these with a grain of salt and I realize the work isn't finished.

As a whole I liked the game so far but....

MC:
So he's a bit of a beta shrouded behind a mask of an alpha tbh. I guess i'm just too old to fall for the being a nice guy all the times will get you laid. It doesn't honestly and it depends on the girl/guy. And while i won't mention other games in this thread the option for having control over the mc's personality type goes a long way with replay ability.

Girls: Probably my biggest gripe is that they are just thrown at you constantly with no work involved. Decisions don't have much impact other than meet this girl or don't. The upshot is most of the girls are very well done and beautiful so no complaints there.
I guess maybe it's other peoples thing but the constant give me a kiss and hug gets really overplayed. It's super clingy and gets to almost cringe level by the end. The fact that either the MC or the Girls constantly need this reinforcement is just well...annoying.

Story: Pretty damn good so far man. This has the most potential and i'm seeing placeholder events that i'm sure will bear fruit.
The girlfriends "why dosen't he love me" over and over on the notepad was one of the first things i noticed and was pleasantly surprised because the game is really on rails right now. Looking forward to see how things play out. I've noticed others have commented on the writing style and while I do think it could be polished, overall its not all that terrible.

Artistic Choices: While i'm not a fan of cartoonishly large breasts which there are several in this game to my eyes it looks very unnatural, yes i realize others may like this. MC's dick is lol, what can i say... for me it would be way better without the overcompensation lol.

Animations: Pretty good so far my only criticism is there is very little choice or control yet. Many of the scenes have the exact same position ect so hoping for some more variety.

Overall i've enjoyed OP's game and am curious about others thoughts.
MC doesn't know them, but they know him. He's the greatest basketball star. Plus the story with Shuona, which has become public knowledge, is bearing fruit in this regard. :sneaky:

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Looking forward to the date with Shauna, hopefully that's in this day. I can understand why she wants a date on her own, but I hope there's more double dates with Jamie as well. The last one was very hot.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Looking forward to the date with Shauna, hopefully that's in this day. I can understand why she wants a date on her own, but I hope there's more double dates with Jamie as well. The last one was very hot.
i think its about time we get some alone time with shauna, we havent had a solo scene with her ever since MC and her came clean to Jamie.

Reactions: Valeck and Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Haven't we? I thought there was at least one moment after you tell her that Jamie is ok with them. Plus MC hasn't exactly told Jamie the full truth ;)

Saying that, can you turn her down for sex after you tell her you like her too and then get to do it later (when Jamie says you should also be with other girls)?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes