Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I think the game's alright. I just don't think it has an amazing story.

Some games don't need to have 2deep4u stories to be serviceable and this is one of them.
I agree with you, but I think it depends on the characters individual story.
For example, to me, Shauna's story is more real and profound than the other characters a amazing story, while the story of other characters is still very weak.
but the game arrived on the day 7 now , so I'm sure it will improve a lot.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Heh, I've only dick deprived Elizabeth at the start and shower sex girl (and not made a move on Damien's GF) so far.
Until now..i might miss a few, but i think aside Shauna and Jamie i rejected everyone lol (i do 2 party, one where i sleep with everything and a main party where i go with my guts). But, i will definitely go for Kimmy and Harper i like their story (not sure about her daughter) Maybe also Emiko, i like her story. i left liz an open option because it seems important for Jamie..and that's it.

Shauna and Jamie are best girls to me..it's hard to find a girl that reach their level of greatness for me to want them in the harem.

Randallflagg1

Mar 2, 2020
I extracted that and I got the error saying that it wasn't in the windows file.
Given your name tag you could be more specific.

When does the error occur? During extraction?
If not then what then what file are you executing to generate an error message?
(edit)Are you clicking a dead shortcut on the desktop by chance?

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Hey Braindrop, your game is pretty great! I'm still trying to think about what WVM stands for though. So far I thinking that WVM is for West Virginia Methodist.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Last edited:

no one here

May 15, 2017
i have only just started is there eventually sharing content like jaime and shauna agree to both be with me or is it planned

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes