Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Honestly the new Emiko model is ok but her face seems stretched like not enough width in proportion to its length so its alittle offputting and her chin is too pointed and there doesnt look to be any jaw line, its like her head is a tear drop shape used for a space alien rather then almond shaped like it should be for most asians.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I doubt anyone was watching the nurse.

Nobody expects the hot new prospect to be dipping his wick in the old banger .... little do they know the depths some of us will go to for that dusty pussy.
I'd also think it's because the others were in a position of power/authority while, if she actually worked there, she wouldn't have any power over a student.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So, wanted to finish the content and finally catch up before I weigh in, but had to pop in here now and say this among the top games I've played here. The writing is just really good, the scenarios are fresh, sexy, funny, and sometimes downright sweet. There's good story and padding in between so it's not just a series of sex scenes, but it also doesn't feel like there's any drought of sexual content either. All of the characters are unique, interesting, and fleshed out, and when they haven't been they become that way soon after. On top of that, you have actual emotional moments, characters dealing with issues in often uplifting and good feeling ways, and even incredibly respectful representation of LGBT. I'm really happy with what I'm playing here. Great job Braindrop!

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
what new patch v.0.7.2??
This is not a patch, this is the entire game up to this version. Each time the release takes place in the form of added content. However, if the numbers are 4, then there were particularly important bugs to correct. And if the numbers are only three, it means new content.

percyjackson95

Mar 13, 2019
Hey ppl,
I just wanted to know why the games are uploaded as a full game and not updated as patches.
Patch upload would make the game more easily downloadable.
Now we have to download the whole game again and again for even small updates.

Reactions: Beaviss

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Hey ppl,
I just wanted to know why the games are uploaded as a full game and not updated as patches.
Once you follow other games that get updated weekly like this one you do get used to small updates

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hey ppl,
Of course, you could wait a month or two before downloading it again. Then you would have more new content to see.

Hildegar

Jan 26, 2018
Congratulations on the game. It may be perfectly in my top 3 of the best games. A great detail to translate it into Spanish. Those are the quality details that makes it one of the best games, apart from women and history. I'm already waiting for the next chapter. Congratulations again

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Feels as though Willow is hiding a lot from us but what's really going on with her? She has so much hidden depths at first I never had much time for her but now I'm eager to learn what's going on and how the MC can help her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes