Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Moreover, I do not understand how THEY find this forum and go through the registration procedure?
How to they even install these games in the first place? They have to download the zip, right click on it to extract, and them somehow find the .exe file. If they can do all that, why is it so hard just to find the right patch that matches the version that they just installed and then copy it over?

I remember way back in the paleozoic era when I worked in a software store in high school, I used to do a lot of telephone tech support. Our manager didn't really want us doing that, but a lot of people called the store when they bought something there and came home and couldn't get it to work. I spent 10 minutes with someone trying to figure out why they couldn't install the software they just bought until I asked if the computer was plugged in :rolleyes:.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I spent 10 minutes with someone trying to figure out why they couldn't install the software they just bought until I asked if the computer was plugged in
working support in the early 90's I had a customer that had called in 4 times previously that day over her mouse not working, only to eventually determine that she had removed the ball for cleaning and lost it.

absolute best though was hearing a guy damn near electrocute himself when power-cycling by putting the power cord from his modem in his mouth to free up his hands.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
working support in the early 90's I had a customer that had called in 4 times previously that day over her mouse not working, only to eventually determine that she had removed the ball for cleaning and lost it.
Actually had that happen to me once except I did put the ball back in I just forgot to secure plate on the bottom and the fucker fell out on me rolled off my desk and disappeared in the abyss that was my room as a teenager. Thank The Goddess I had a spare mouse lying around. 5 years later I found my cat playing with the damned thing no frickin clue how she found it lol.

Reactions: L30 and riktor

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You guys already know I'm here, but now that I've been summoned, let's get back on topic.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
How to they even install these games in the first place? They have to download the zip, right click on it to extract, and them somehow find the .exe file. If they can do all that, why is it so hard just to find the right patch that matches the version that they just installed and then copy it over?
The answer is so obvious. How many guys do you know of who actually read instructions?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Fuck you are right i dont know anything about android man sorry
more technical reason is that if you want to uninstall or use new version of the game your save data is global between game versions unless the dev breaks save compatibility. Otherwise you'd have to manually find the saves and move them each update.

• Love
Reactions: Triaoplox

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I am scared to start anything with stacy.Wonder if she is going to turn out as his sister.Also That old nurse scene gave me nightmare.Please add a gallery system.Really great game.Love it. :)

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I am scared to start anything with stacy.Wonder if she is going to turn out as his sister.Also That old nurse scene gave me nightmare.Please add a gallery system.Really great game.Love it. :)
I don't think she is the mc sister, in the last update when you're talking to lauren, the mc sister looks different, with black hair and no freckles, totally different of stacy

Reactions: Majima@22
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes