VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Where did the Jamie's list go? The addition of new characters led the story to the edge of atomization into micro-novels (this is the problem of all harem stories - there is a limit after which the plot begins to split into parts) hoku is also an art, but poem or ballad would be better
What is Jamie's list? What are you talking about?:unsure:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Ouch, it seemed to me that it was Jamie asking MC how he relates to all potential and actual participants in the harem... for sure, Jamie asked questions and wrote down something, and then a piece of paper remained on the table, and I decided... facepalm will to re-read everything from the beginning

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ouch, it seemed to me that it was Jamie asking MC how he relates to all potential and actual participants in the harem... for sure, Jamie asked questions and wrote down something, and then a piece of paper remained on the table, and I decided... facepalm will to re-read everything from the beginning
that's what you get for trying to think when all blood is pumping in the other direction :p

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
For fucks sake, when MC is going to pull out fucking dildo from his ass? His gayish as fuck.
Mc has nothing in his ass, just because he's nice to everyone doesn't make him "gay". Only Jamie and Shauna have something up their butt and they're butt plugs not dildos. While Zoe's butt pen fell out when she fell off the chair (or she removed it later).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For fucks sake, when MC is going to pull out fucking dildo from his ass? His gayish as fuck.
How is he gay?

He hasn't fucked any guys?

I don't see how fucking a large collection of women in his own personal harem makes him gay?

Unless you're attempting to use it as an insult in which case early 2000's prebuescent Call of Duty players called, they want their comment back.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
When I first started playing, my initial thoughts were - the girlfriend has to go. She isn't really that hot (imo) and she doesn't put out.
But holy crap - she is my favorite character now.
My least favorite character is the 'mom'. Not his biological mom, the mom that raised him (can't think of her name right now). She is fugly and kind of needy. This dude is the star of the campus and almost every girl wants to screw him. So why does he keep contemplating whether he wants to nail his wrinkly old mom.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
My least favorite character is the 'mom'. Not his biological mom, the mom that raised him (can't think of her name right now). She is fugly and kind of needy. This dude is the star of the campus and almost every girl wants to screw him. So why does he keep contemplating whether he wants to nail his wrinkly old mom.
what do you expect? that he kick her butt and send her away? it is obvious that he continues to contemplate her, it is his mother after all. don't matter is you don't want to add her to the harem, she will still love the mc and the mc will still love her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes