VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Wut?

It was a joke.

I made a comment about stickmen, Rikky brought up stickwomen and I did a tumblr and got all fake offended.

How did any of that even resemble a remotely serious post?

I am legit confuddled how any of the over the top nonsense I typed could be taken seriously in any way.
Probably because I find it difficult to understand such subtle English humor. :BootyTime:
Only fat jokes :unsure:

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
just imagine your girlfriend being okay with you sleeping with others

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I don't think we're going that far :ROFLMAO:
hm , why not? :) I mean What Rachel is doing is already kinda the same thing. "Fixer" ? What i suggested would be a branch of it. Fixing "helpless girls" :p

--edit
P.S
now that i think more about it. It might be totally perfect move. We all kinda agree that Charles guy is idiot and as Rachel pointed out "time bomb".
If he tries to play power game and put u down (and he will definitely try , just look what happened to kimmy) , mc will need a way to stop the guy , all powerfull friends and to stop him permanently , hence Rachel, mom/aunts consortium? but in mean time all girls will need to be protected from his retard plans? Don't you agree?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hm , why not? :) I mean What Rachel is doing is already kinda the same thing. "Fixer" ?
Do you know what a fixer does?

It has nothing to do with girls, setting MC up ith women wanting to get pregnant is a side gig nor is it fixing people.

A fixer helps rich, powerful people with their problems and makes those problems go away.

If MC's father was anything like him, at least half of the girls are his half-sister.
It seems you skipped a chunk of the story then.

MC's dad was an abusive drunk.

Reactions: L30

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Do you know what a fixer does?

It has nothing to do with girls, setting MC up ith women wanting to get pregnant is a side gig nor is it fixing people.

A fixer helps rich, powerful people with their problems and makes those problems go away.

It seems you skipped a chunk of the story then.

MC's dad was an abusive drunk.
i said "branch" if u know what branch means? now get off.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
i said "branch" if u know what branch means? now get off.
I saw what you said.

hm .. maybe "mom's/aunties" could group up/organize in harem and make some kind of agency in house to protect and bring girls to "safety" :love: , eventually take over school and town ;)
However, your suggestion was hinting at something that is far to comprehensive to incorporate into the game at this time. Having said that, you do realize you just came up with a whole new game plot, right?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
MysteryCrabs is joking. There haven't been any news one added.
Actually, that was from two weeks ago, and yeah there were new bugs (the no animation bug, and a bad branch for Jasmine). But that comment was my example of the generic "new weekly" changelog. It's *normal* for new bugs to be added; not on purpose, but as a result of new work being done.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
*** UPDATED 2020-05-03 ***

Traducción al español actualizada - Day 1-6 v0.6.7

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Ojo: Puede que no funcionen las partidas guardadas de versiones anteriores, todavía no sé por qué.

-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-6 v0.6.7

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. Disclaimer: Old saves might not work, I still don't know why.
Very good translation. I hope you keep doing it, I love it!

Reactions: moskyx
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes