wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I just finished to play the latest version of this game and...wow!
Amazing renders and very beautiful girls.

Just one question: am I the only one who thinks there isn't much basketball in a game about basketball? Everytime the MC tries to go to work on it or to play...something happens! xD
It is not a criticism, only a general consideration.

And now: BAILEY!!!
What da hell this girl is??? Amazing!
I'm just a little bit scared, 'cos she is really my ex girlfriend exact copy. But...wow! A goddess! <3

• Haha
Reactions: R6E

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
MC's trying to re-build the team first. He hasn't had much time for basketball
Yeah, I know... I mean... I just played the game. It was a joke like Ian Malcom's one in Jurassic Park!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a good joke, noted! xD

I know the MC had a really, really tough week in WVM. But I think that he has to concentrate more about his preparation and his teammates. The season is going to start early! I mean, it's real that every time he goes on the parquet something happens. :unsure:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Of course,Mc is gary stu and jesus second coming.:ROFLMAO:he is like a god to all this girls.
You know, I have to say, I love a good, angsty, plot-driven story (LLtP, anyone?) — but it's a joy to have a game that — so far — boils down to a nice, not-douchy MC getting to sleep with anyone he wants to with no mind-control, no blackmail, and negative consequences (so far). :)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes