Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
what do you expect? that he kick her butt and send her away? it is obvious that he continues to contemplate her, it is his mother after all. don't matter is you don't want to add her to the harem, she will still love the mc and the mc will still love her.
True That Her Ass Is Thicccccc Toooo :4Head:

Reactions: Dukester1979

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hey ppl,
I just wanted to know why the games are uploaded as a full game and not updated as patches.
Patch upload would make the game more easily downloadable.
Now we have to download the whole game again and again for even small updates.
Don't listen to that other Hypocritical individual (feel free to replace with an adjective of your own choosing)

It is actually easier to replace with the full current version than to replace with an update version.

Reactions: Sativa-29

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
It all just depends on when and how.. It will eventually happen, we just have to be patient, it might be years from now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can't we at least get stickwomen?
Are you trying to say i'm too thin?

Kinda rude don't you think?

I had to do jogging and yoga as well as eat nasty shit only Rabbits should ever eat to get this figure and you call me a stickwoman.

If I was one of those crazy tarts from Tumblr i'd be there making a blog post about the offensive man on the piracy site where I go to objectify other woman and flick my bean over their boobs.

As i'm not one of those crazy women from Tumblr it saves me typing out a really long blog post and pretending I give a shit about the other crazy tarts that dwell on that god abandoned abomination and their vapid opinions.

I admit, I got to yoga and forgot where I was going with this and things seem to have taken a strange turn.

You're a bit of an odd fella, riktor. Making me type all this weird shit out. Odd fella indeed.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Are you trying to say i'm too thin?

Kinda rude don't you think?

I had to do jogging and yoga as well as eat nasty shit only Rabbits should ever eat to get this figure and you call me a stickwoman.

If I was one of those crazy tarts from Tumblr i'd be there making a blog post about the offensive man on the piracy site where I go to objectify other woman and flick my bean over their boobs.

As i'm not one of those crazy women from Tumblr it saves me typing out a really long blog post and pretending I give a shit about the other crazy tarts that dwell on that god abandoned abomination and their vapid opinions.

I admit, I got to yoga and forgot where I was going with this and things seem to have taken a strange turn.

You're a bit of an odd fella, riktor. Making me type all this weird shit out. Odd fella indeed.
I have lost the logic of communication. How did the question about the fan-art thread turn into a discussion of personal insults(which I didn't even notice at the time)? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have lost the logic of communication. How did the question about the fan-art thread turn into a discussion of personal insults(which I didn't even notice at the time)? :unsure:
Wut?

It was a joke.

I made a comment about stickmen, Rikky brought up stickwomen and I did a tumblr and got all fake offended.

How did any of that even resemble a remotely serious post?

I am legit confuddled how any of the over the top nonsense I typed could be taken seriously in any way.

Reactions: riktor
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes