Mar 23, 2020
What is it with people and asking if Shauna will eventually fuck the other girls?? 1. Shauna is only attracted to the mc and has on numerous occasions told the mc he is the only one for her and 2. She is not sexually attracted to women! So just let it bloody go and enjoy the story for what it is.
People enjoy girl-on-girl in harems, and trans girls aren't something you see often in these games, so I'd say it's natural for people to wonder. It's cool if the dev doesn't go that route obviously.

Reactions: Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I thought it was about some way to get pregnant by someone else. I never know what I haven't found in the game yet. For example, not all scenes of pregnant and married people. And this is despite the fact that I play with a walkthrough mod. :unsure:
Well all the girls in Sisterly Lust get pregnant by you. It's a bit ridiculous at the end really.

Reactions: lupusdeus1

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Well all the girls in Sisterly Lust get pregnant by you. It's a bit ridiculous at the end really.
Yes, I know that. But until I opened the archives, I didn't see some pregnant girls. Bella's friend, I think. :unsure:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
What is it with people and asking if Shauna will eventually fuck the other girls?? 1. Shauna is only attracted to the mc and has on numerous occasions told the mc he is the only one for her and 2. She is not sexually attracted to women! So just let it bloody go and enjoy the story for what it is.
We have the right to dream. Jamie was initially against MC dating her sister for some reason (Yes, I know it was a lie, but she didn't know then). And now she is ready to share he with anyone, as long as she gets her piece of happiness. People change. Plus, Shauna, saying that she only likes MC, was primarily talking about guys. Nothing prevents her from starting to have fun with girls who are in the harem-family of MC. In the end, everything will come to this, of course, optionally. Everyone will decide for himself what depth of relationship in his harem will correspond to;)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

AltPoster

Mar 29, 2020
I don't remember that being said, am I just blanking out on that dialogue, or did Braindrop clarify it somewhere?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I don't remember that being said, am I just blanking out on that dialogue, or did Braindrop clarify it somewhere?
I remember her repeatedly saying that you are the only person she will ever want. Don't think she specified any particular gender.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I remember her repeatedly saying that you are the only person she will ever want. Don't think she specified any particular gender.
There was dialogue when shauna was telling the mc about when she was first attracted to him and she mentioned something along the lines of realising about liking boys because of the mc. Never read anything about girls.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There was dialogue when shauna was telling the mc about when she was first attracted to him and she mentioned something along the lines of realising about liking boys because of the mc. Never read anything about girls.
Yeah that's where I got it from, where she mentions she transitioned because of MC and realising that she was attracted to guys.

Reactions: Dukester1979

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
For the first time I played wvm I liked the characters and the expressions on their faces. It's true that they all or almost all have big tits but it's also true that they are very similar to girls next door.
The story borders on harem but the thing does not mind, we must not forget that it's a game and not a news story. I really like Shauna for her sympathy and affection for MC.
The adoptive mother is nice as a character and sympathy. Thanks to the game developer for the renders and the wonderful images of faces when they kiss. I really like Rachel who is a little bit the deus ex machina the one who finds the impossible solutions.
Thanks to Braindrop for creating and continuing to create WVM.

Sorry if there is a little bit of "Engrish" .

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For the first time I played wvm I liked the characters and the expressions on their faces. It's true that they all or almost all have big tits but it's also true that they are very similar to girls next door.
The story borders on harem but the thing does not mind, we must not forget that it's a game and not a news story. I really like Shauna for her sympathy and affection for MC.
The adoptive mother is nice as a character and sympathy. Thanks to the game developer for the renders and the wonderful images of faces when they kiss. I really like Rachel who is a little bit the deus ex machina the one who finds the impossible solutions.
Thanks to Braindrop for creating and continuing to create WVM.

Sorry if there is a little bit of "Engrish" .
Not a problem at all.
I am still waiting for some Chinglish to come:)

Reactions: lordofhirunds

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah that's where I got it from, where she mentions she transitioned because of MC and realising that she was attracted to guys.
That doesn't mean she doesn't like girls though, she could be bi. All we know is that she likes guys, and given how much she worships our dude's cock that isn't exactly a stunning revelation. Really, the biggest argument against her getting anyone pregnant is that that wouldn't work for people who play with her being female. She could still fuck other girls potentially, but you can't get someone pregnant with a strapon. Which is a shame as I really like the idea of them not knowing if the father is us, Shauna, or even Penny.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes