SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I haven't looked at this thread in two week so when should the full day for day 7 be released? I am actually trying to wait for a full day before I start playing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Huge dick is hurt,you think girls enjoy huge dick,no they are terrified with it.Pfft,Braindrop change it because its unrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
Hi guys
I really love this game, and I would like to play some games like this, do you know some?
My request is that it need to be Visual Novel created in Ren'Py?
I played some games, that means, I played most popular games, so do you have any game that will help me cure my boredom?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi guys
I really love this game, and I would like to play some games like this, do you know some?
My request is that it need to be Visual Novel created in Ren'Py?
I played some games, that means, I played most popular games, so do you have any game that will help me cure my boredom?
Lexi

ceracks

Mar 21, 2020
What is it about the ending that bothers you?
If its a good ending or bad. I think i've might picked some of the wrong choices(if there is) since i started it. I'm not really the type that would redo everything or start over again just to make the right choices. And ye, thats why i'm looking for a walkthrough. Lol.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If its a good ending or bad. I think i've might picked some of the wrong choices(if there is) since i started it. I'm not really the type that would redo everything or start over again just to make the right choices. And ye, thats why i'm looking for a walkthrough. Lol.
Oh, so you're worried.
I'm also worried what that decision about social media is supposed to mean in the future.

If anything, cause right now decisions seem pretty consequence-free.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes