ceracks

Mar 21, 2020
What is it about the ending that bothers you?
If its a good ending or bad. I think i've might picked some of the wrong choices(if there is) since i started it. I'm not really the type that would redo everything or start over again just to make the right choices. And ye, thats why i'm looking for a walkthrough. Lol.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If its a good ending or bad. I think i've might picked some of the wrong choices(if there is) since i started it. I'm not really the type that would redo everything or start over again just to make the right choices. And ye, thats why i'm looking for a walkthrough. Lol.
Oh, so you're worried.
I'm also worried what that decision about social media is supposed to mean in the future.

If anything, cause right now decisions seem pretty consequence-free.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
The weekly updates are (as far as I know) basically "this is what I did this week" tier rewards for higher level patrons. The full Day 7 is the full Day 7 regardless of when it drops.

You say that like MC wou
The weekly updates are (as far as I know) basically "this is what I did this week" tier rewards for higher level patrons. The full Day 7 is the full Day 7 regardless of when it drops.

You say that like MC wouldn't have been interrupted anyway
While playing, it felt like the interruption was how you cut the scene short in order to continue on. Of course I have no way of knowing what was on your mind at the time. I can only share how it felt from my perspective. I didn't mean to insult you in any way. Just friendly advice. All creative products are subject to perception to some degree or another (trust me I know). So please take it as it was meant, my personal opinion.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
oh man please say it not gonna happen ....
In the US, April 1st is April Fools Day, where everyone is trying to play tricks on everyone else. I wouldn't take anything too seriously that you see on the internet today (except for the major news sites of course)

Reactions: Laziness

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If the picture of Jaime and Shauna on the floor with the cloud of smoke is the spa? I may be disappointed since I thought spa day was between Azel and MC. It seems that they need to stick around him like a bad flu. As much I like the two I am getting sick of seeing them in every update.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If the picture of Jaime and Shauna on the floor with the cloud of smoke is the spa? I may be disappointed since I thought spa day was between Azel and MC. It seems that they need to stick around him like a bad flu. As much I like the two I am getting sick of seeing them in every update.
The only bad flu is Ryker, and i hope he get kicked in the balls so hard that they come out from his mouth, every one of the girls is nice.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes