BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
I love your passion Braindrop. And your self-imposed commitment to putting fresh material out every week will definitely win you the loyalty of your patrons. I'm really enjoying your game so far. That being said, I was a little disappointed with update 7.3. So you know, I'm not a hater and I'm not trying to exercise some imaged authority. I'm a 59 year old gentleman with 43 years experience in the Arts Industry. Everyone gets ill from time to time and I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. In my opinion, you would have been better off holding the release of your update and then rewarding us with more content once you felt better. Again, you're only human. I personally felt cheated out of an exciting titfuck scene (That's my jam by the way) that I gladly would have waited to see you render. I'm confident your next update will be back to supplying it's usual satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Genji and Braindrop

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
just tested it...seems to be workin fine for me
I'll keep trying. I only get a failure to connect when I click WVM's link. Other games are working as I expect.

EDIT:
If i inspect and click the url, i can get to the Mega redirect screen. If I just click the mega link on page 1 it spins. Odd.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
no...there aren't lol If you google WVM walkthrough you get one video walkthrough on youtube and it only covers up to day 4 :p
Is that why you did it? let the people Googleed, maybe they would have spent energy on something useful :KEK:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
In my opinion, you would have been better off holding the release of your update and then rewarding us with more content once you felt better.
The weekly updates are (as far as I know) basically "this is what I did this week" tier rewards for higher level patrons. The full Day 7 is the full Day 7 regardless of when it drops.

I personally felt cheated out of an exciting titfuck scene (That's my jam by the way) that I gladly would have waited to see you render
You say that like MC wouldn't have been interrupted anyway

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes