ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In the US, April 1st is April Fools Day, where everyone is trying to play tricks on everyone else. I wouldn't take anything too seriously that you see on the internet today (except for the major news sites of course)
yeah i realized that kinda late .. that makes twice i got suckered !!!! i guess its what happens when your 60

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
A notice from BD regarding the timing of this week's update.

Tldr: Delayed one day, 140 renders this week unlike last week. Edit: Also a nude of someone not seen nude yet.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
In the US, April 1st is April Fools Day, where everyone is trying to play tricks on everyone else. I wouldn't take anything too seriously that you see on the internet today (except for the major news sites of course)
Only today? So the rest of the time we should believe what we read on the internet. Hey, if it's in colour it's gotta be true :giggle:(y)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Good to see Willow happy,she is Ryker girlfriend right?I mean im not that mad to Ryker as long he doesnt touch my girls.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Good to see Willow happy,she is Ryker girlfriend right?I mean im not that mad to Ryker as long he doesnt touch my girls.
She's not actually. If you don't chat to Emiko, Willow tells you that she was just joking to try and annoy you.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Both of us really.

Willow wasn't supposed to say that Ryker is her BF if you talk to Emiko.

It will be fixed for week 1
Ok then,one more girl for our mc.This game is great though,i have a fight with freeloading family fan just because i love this game more.The reason that game only in my top 10 because 2 of the girls i like is a slut..

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Both of us really. This is what Willow is supposed to say to you.

It will be fixed for week 1
Technically what will be fixed is the fact that she tells you she has a boyfriend at all. That code block you pasted is correct

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A notice from BD regarding the timing of this week's update.

Tldr: Delayed one day, 140 renders this week unlike last week. Edit: Also a nude of someone not seen nude yet.
We have a lot without nudes so far.
Jasmine,Kimmy,Willow,Rainn is my list now.
I doubt we will get Azel,Harper or Veronica so early.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes