FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Erik is probably the most prolific one in terms of games this site. Given the nature of WVM in terms of gameplay and content, I highly doubt Ryker will ever cause the same amount of salt the Erik from BB did.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Erik is probably the most prolific one in terms of games this site. Given the nature of WVM in terms of gameplay and content, I highly doubt Ryker will ever cause the same amount of salt the Erik from BB did.
Given the fact that there will be no Netorare in WVM, I would say you're right; Ryker won't be a nuisance in that caliber, but can be in other ways, haha.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Monday, Braindrop comes: "Dudes, I drop an update!" ...but here all is Braindropped

about Ryker - if there are no villains, how to distinguish good from bad?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Has it been said whether the MC will end up schtupping his adoptive mother eventually? I mean it seems like it is building to that but I never know if that's just how my pervert brain interprets everything.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ryker is the least hateful character if you compare it with other games.I gotta say,he is just an asshole,thats all.And when there is no ntr involving him,we cant hate him that much since he doesnt bring that much impact to the game.As for me,i dont like him,thats all,not really hate and i dont really care about his character.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Has it been said whether the MC will end up schtupping his adoptive mother eventually? I mean it seems like it is building to that but I never know if that's just how my pervert brain interprets everything.
I suppose it is possible that one person has posted in this thread and not brought that up but I doubt it :LOL:

Reactions: MrFriendly

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
Not gonna direct this msg to that person but he'll very well know who I am referring this to. Ever met some goons who facepalms your every posts by creeping in your profile for no reason just because you facepalmed one of their posts that you don't agree with? Yeah here's a tip, stop embarrassing yourself and don't be a whiny 12 yo retard. This msg probably should be deleted considering the foul words I've used and I am okay with that but jeez... try to be mature a little.
Wow that kid just did that to me too. On every comment, in an instant.
This kid has some real self esteem issues, maybe his mum never loved him and he finds reassurence through this game. Good for him :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes