The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Has it been said whether the MC will end up schtupping his adoptive mother eventually? I mean it seems like it is building to that but I never know if that's just how my pervert brain interprets everything.
she's female and in the game so yea...we'll get to her eventually. She's special to BD tho so I think he really wants to make the first time with her a major event hence the steady build up.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
she's female and in the game so yea...we'll get to her eventually. She's special to BD tho so I think he really wants to make the first time with her a major event hence the steady build up.
Thank you, my search-fu failed me and I didn't have the desire to read 619 pages of comments to find out if it had been said before. I appreciate it.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
It's the whole worlds problem the virus, global Death Counting reached 203.000 people, for many families there were the beloved ones, if any wants to see the situation visit :

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I understand correctly that everyone who is so eager to ask about the update is the Tier-5 patrons? Just do not say that they are ordinary pirates, do not destroy my faith in people

P.S.: I see such impatience, as if a few days of waiting will lead to the end of the world. And if it is expected from patrons - they paid for the banquet, then those who passed by introducing themselves as relatives from the bride or groom have no rights, not even a cup of tea.

Last edited:

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Braindrop seems to be killing himself to finish this and if i was a betting man i do not think this will be out til Mid Sun to Late Sunday and i kind of hope that is the case. If you read the post from Brain this update had a good amount of stuff to finish in a limited time to hit the Sat self imposed deadline.

As much as i love this game i wish Brain would slow down just a little before he hits a wall and burns out specially with all the personal life stuff he has been going through. My guess is cause so many have backed him i mean last i looked over 11k he feels pressure to get the game out for the people who give their hard earned money specially these days with the pandemic going on. Then factor in he is behind he might think he has let some of the people down even though i am guessing 99% understand the delay.

I just hope he will ask his backers IF they would mind if he went every other week or something for the updates even if just for a short time to take some of the pressure off. I would suggest try it for Day 8 cycle and see how it goes and if he loses too many backers or just does not work for him then go back to the old way. However my guess is most would be ok with it and i think he might he get more done in the long run but this is just my 2 cents.

Good luck to you Brain if ya read this and thanks for all your hard work.

dududede

Jun 24, 2017
Totaly agree....he should maybe not even set the new weekend-deadline ... because if thats not doable while keep a high quality standard the patreons will rage even more XD
But hey ... i let them to their thing and im happy when its rdy to be pushed out...even if that means waiting another week.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I am with you here. I personally would do with an update every 4-6 weeks if that means that BD can work much more serenely without the hassle of having to deliver on a weekly rate.
This could also improve, if at all possible, the already excellent quality of his work.

Reactions: Dukester1979

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I personally want him to work weekly..not many dev do that.And he is totally different with other dev out there.Braindrop is one of my favourite dev that have a dedication for his work.Braindrop,Arcgame,Chyos are the hardworking dev that i know in this site.They dont really care about money and always focus on their game.Also their game are totally refreshing and new.Unlike other monthly dev that keep dissapoint me everytime with their delay and lie :rolleyes: ...cough..irphaeus..cough..

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
see.. i would love have a long update.. rather than have short update over the week... its a person's viewpoint... but i dont mind getting a short update too.. but for WVM, my suggestions is... dont fill one day with too much stuff... like the MC bangs half of the girls in a single day... bit too much... still now we reach just day 7 half.. if i was making this game... i would rather make this like two days at a time... like for example, MC with three or two girls and his daily life stuff one day... and next day rest... but the content in a same update... rather telling it all happening in a single day of the MC's life...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
see.. i would love have a long update.. rather than have short update over the week... its a person's viewpoint... but i dont mind getting a short update too.. but for WVM, my suggestions is... dont fill one day with too much stuff... like the MC bangs half of the girls in a single day... bit too much... still now we reach just day 7 half.. if i was making this game... i would rather make this like two days at a time... like for example, MC with three or two girls and his daily life stuff one day... and next day rest... but the content in a same update... rather telling it all happening in a single day of the MC's life...
After the first week the updates will take place over longer periods of time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I understand correctly that everyone who is so eager to ask about the update is the Tier-5 patrons? Just do not say that they are ordinary pirates, do not destroy my faith in people

P.S.: I see such impatience, as if a few days of waiting will lead to the end of the world. And if it is expected from patrons - they paid for the banquet, then those who passed by introducing themselves as relatives from the bride or groom have no rights, not even a cup of tea.
like the buzzard said to the other .... patience my ass i wanna kill something :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes