armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe the real answer will be like always in the middle?
Make the releases to come in 2 weeks,not weekly?

ironbuilt

Dec 10, 2018
Personally, I can be patient because this game is worth the wait. I love the characters, the story line is great and Shauna being a Tranny is the icing on the cake. Keep up the great work!!!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

If you've been in my discord then you've already heard the news that my mom surprised me on Friday and came from PA to see me. Me and her have talked on the phone every night since my aunt died and she knew that I needed someone else to be here with me right now.
Which is really awesome since I haven't seen her in a few years, the only problem is that she brought my nephew and there really isn't room for 4 people where I live. There's only two bedrooms so I've let my mom sleep in my room and I've been on the couch. And my room is where I work and my mom doesn't know about what I do for obvious reasons so working on the update has been difficult. I've been writing dialogue on a laptop and rendering when I can.

On top of this last night around 10 p.m. there was a (not that bad) storm that managed to knock my power out. It was back on when I woke up this morning but I still lost a good chunk of time.

But last night it was really quiet and I was forced to just lay there and think about things.
I thought about how lucky I am to be doing what I do and how I never thought I'd have a community around me like I do now. I thought about the kid that left PA and put his life on hold to help his grandpa and I thought about how difficult it was for me to support me and him on my own before now. All of you guys have effected my life in a way that I'll never be able to explain. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

I also thought about a few other things. I thought about how despite not seeing my mom for all of this time I've been trying to find time away from them so I can finish the update and that isn't a good feeling. She's only here until Tuesday and I should be spending as much time with her as I can instead of trying to avoid it.

With them visiting I would already have to push it back a day to Monday. And I haven't really gotten to render very much so I'm not even sure what the release after this one would look like. For these reasons I'm going to be just having the one release this month on 4/30.
That lets me spend these last two days with my mom and nephew and lets me have two additional days to polish the update. It's my first large release since my very first one and I'm nervous about it. Especially since important stuff happens and I don't want it to go off poorly and ruin it.

I hope you guys understand. It's very poor timing but I really don't want to look back on these days and regret not spending more time with her.

I know after this update is out everything will start going back to normal. And I know a lot of you guys will say it's okay that I took this time but I still want to give back some more. So I'm going to be doing a few things.

1. Now that "Princess" is integrated in the game and I have all of her story planned. It's time for us to make another client. Polls will start May 2nd and will follow the same structure as last time. None of the options that were chosen last time will be available this time though.
(Please comment on here or on discord or DM me suggestions that you'd like to see added.)

2. I'll be setting up a poll for a larger weekend render set (20 renders or so). Where you guys will get to select what the topic of it is.
(Please comment on here or on discord or DM me suggestions that you'd like to see added.)

3. For my tier 3-4s they didn't get a specific release this month and I want to do something special to make up for it. I'm thinking either a second poll for them for a character that hasn't been seen nude yet or something along those lines. I'm not sure yet. They're free to offer suggestions as well. :)

I'm sorry for yet another delay but I promise it's the last one. There isn't a whole ton left to do and once this one is out I'll be back to a release every week. The adventures of ratfuck bastard man continues but his story ends soon.

I'll probably be silent these next few days as I'll be spending my time with family, but I'll be back on Tuesday to finish this up and I'll have another post on Wednesday with a few teasers where I'll also confirm that the update will be out on Thursday.
(Also for those wondering how I'm doing. I'm actually feeling much better since my mom came. It was a form of closure to actually sit and talk it out with her in person. May is going to be my redemption arc. Trust me.)
Thank you guys again, love you. <3

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019

If you've been in my discord then you've already heard the news that my mom surprised me on Friday and came from PA to see me. Me and her have talked on the phone every night since my aunt died and she knew that I needed someone else to be here with me right now.
Which is really awesome since I haven't seen her in a few years, the only problem is that she brought my nephew and there really isn't room for 4 people where I live. There's only two bedrooms so I've let my mom sleep in my room and I've been on the couch. And my room is where I work and my mom doesn't know about what I do for obvious reasons so working on the update has been difficult. I've been writing dialogue on a laptop and rendering when I can.

On top of this last night around 10 p.m. there was a (not that bad) storm that managed to knock my power out. It was back on when I woke up this morning but I still lost a good chunk of time.

But last night it was really quiet and I was forced to just lay there and think about things.
I thought about how lucky I am to be doing what I do and how I never thought I'd have a community around me like I do now. I thought about the kid that left PA and put his life on hold to help his grandpa and I thought about how difficult it was for me to support me and him on my own before now. All of you guys have effected my life in a way that I'll never be able to explain. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

I also thought about a few other things. I thought about how despite not seeing my mom for all of this time I've been trying to find time away from them so I can finish the update and that isn't a good feeling. She's only here until Tuesday and I should be spending as much time with her as I can instead of trying to avoid it.

With them visiting I would already have to push it back a day to Monday. And I haven't really gotten to render very much so I'm not even sure what the release after this one would look like. For these reasons I'm going to be just having the one release this month on 4/30.
That lets me spend these last two days with my mom and nephew and lets me have two additional days to polish the update. It's my first large release since my very first one and I'm nervous about it. Especially since important stuff happens and I don't want it to go off poorly and ruin it.

I hope you guys understand. It's very poor timing but I really don't want to look back on these days and regret not spending more time with her.

I know after this update is out everything will start going back to normal. And I know a lot of you guys will say it's okay that I took this time but I still want to give back some more. So I'm going to be doing a few things.

1. Now that "Princess" is integrated in the game and I have all of her story planned. It's time for us to make another client. Polls will start May 2nd and will follow the same structure as last time. None of the options that were chosen last time will be available this time though.

2. I'll be setting up a poll for a larger weekend render set (20 renders or so). Where you guys will get to select what the topic of it is.

3. For my tier 3-4s they didn't get a specific release this month and I want to do something special to make up for it. I'm thinking either a second poll for them for a character that hasn't been seen nude yet or something along those lines. I'm not sure yet. They're free to offer suggestions as well. :)

I'm sorry for yet another delay but I promise it's the last one. There isn't a whole ton left to do and once this one is out I'll be back to a release every week. The adventures of ratfuck bastard man continues but his story ends soon.

I'll probably be silent these next few days as I'll be spending my time with family, but I'll be back on Tuesday to finish this up and I'll have another post on Wednesday with a few teasers where I'll also confirm that the update will be out on Thursday.
(Also for those wondering how I'm doing. I'm actually feeling much better since my mom came. It was a form of closure to actually sit and talk it out with her in person. May is going to be my redemption arc. Trust me.)
Thanks for posting the update here and letting us know Agamennone80

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

giphy1.gif

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

I am glad to see he has someone to make him feel better at this situation. Take your time Dev, we will patiently wait for the update and enjoy spending some time with your loving mom and nephew! and thanks Agamennone80 for sharing this.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
To be honest with everything that is happening with the virus and Braindrop aunts passing I expected more of a May release which like many of us. We are probably OK with that especially now since he has family over supporting him through both of there lose so delays don't really bother me.. I had predicted to myself a late April or may release but I'm OK with either or more til Braindrop got everything sorted in his life right now.

Reactions: CLom12

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Just browsing the reviews, does anyone else find it weird that the 1 star reviews for this game have the most likes? Seems kind of off to me.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
My god with all that is happening to him, his losses, his family visit, personal event, he is still dedicated since he force himself to work and make sure content his released for his supporter. IF he said the release would be in may nobody would complain considering his situation and yet he is still trying to get it done for april.

If there is one creator that is worth supporting, it is definitely braindrop.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Who is this "Princess"?
Because Braindrop talks about a "new client" in that paragraph, I would assume, the princess is that woman that Rachael showed the MC and set up for him that she was weirdly cagey about when the MC made a pretty banal compliment. I am definitely curious who that character is, maybe a relative of Rachael's? We shall see

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Because Braindrop talks about a "new client" in that paragraph, I would assume, the princess is that woman that Rachael showed the MC and set up for him that she was weirdly cagey about when the MC made a pretty banal compliment. I am definitely curious who that character is, maybe a relative of Rachael's? We shall see
This has been addressed before... Shes called princess cuz she is literally royalty from a middle eastern country she has no familial relation to rachel

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
The "Princess" is a special client that we patrons created a few months ago thanks to a survey. We were asked to choose the weight, height, country of origin, etc., and the final result was: "Middle Eastern, 30-34, small boobs big butt, short and skinny, princess that ran away from home and is starting new / in hiding, and with a "daddy fetish".

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes