kile

Aug 18, 2016
I love this game and ill continue to support it even tho money is kinda tight during this time.

What i hate about all this is i have trust issues with patreon devs developed over time (some of those are my own problems but mosly are devs being stupid greedy cunts)

With the initial delay and the explanation for it i was like "ok whatever, lets see where this goes"
Another delay pops up and i was fine with it, as it wasnt for that long.

This last delay and the explanation for it made my mind go into overload and wonder... (coz im a paranoid fucker)

A person that he speaks on daily basis (dunno what PA stands for, im guessing its city to city? or state to state? travel) randomly comes for a surprise visit ? during covid19 ? ... yea no, not buying it sorry.

That being said ill still support this game and see where all this goes, but i think all of this is just testing the waters to see how patrons react to monthly instead of weekly releases, thats my guess atm.

I hope im wrong tho.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
That's the sketchy part, is that they are liked by the same accounts.
Is it that sketchy though? I mean, I still don't get it, but I have also liked a bunch of positive reviews to get them more love, doesn't mean they are bots or something

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This last delay and the explanation for it made my mind go into overload and wonder...
That being said ill still support this game and see where all this goes, but i think all of this is just testing the waters to see how patrons react to monthly instead of weekly releases, thats my guess atm.
The previous delay was to give himself time to get an update out that was fully ready without crunch. Now he's had a suprise visit and doesn't have the time to work without neglecting his family who are helping him heal. Then updates go back to being weekly. This is not his way of saying to his higher tier patrons "Hey I'm making this monthly"

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Is it that sketchy though? I mean, I still don't get it, but I have also liked a bunch of positive reviews to get them more love, doesn't mean they are bots or something
I'm an analyst, its basically my thing/job to notice patters in things, kind of a hard skill set to turn off , Anyways....

1. Each review being 1-2 star, have a high number of likes vs 3-5 star reviews
2. Each review has around the same people liking each 1-2 star review
3. Each account that has liked the 1-2 star reviews has almost no comment history or messages at all.
4. Each of these reviews seem to revolve around the same "complaint".
5. Each review seems to have it out for the game vs actually having a cognitive well thought out review. AKA simply hating the game for the sake of hating it.
6. Why would someone continuously come back to a games review section just to like a comment on every single low star review instead of moving on in their life.

That is why I think those reviews a sketchy.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
I'm an analyst, its basically my thing/job to notice patters in things, kind of a hard skill set to turn off , Anyways....

3. Each account that has liked the 1-2 star reviews has almost no comment history or messages at all.
5. Each review seems to have it out for the game vs actually having a cognitive well thought out review. AKA simply hating the game for the sake of hating it.
6. Why would someone continuously come back to a games review section just to like a comment on every single low star review instead of moving on in their life.

7. At least 3-4 reviews were written by accounts created literally 10 minutes earlier.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I love this game and ill continue to support it even tho money is kinda tight during this time.

What i hate about all this is i have trust issues with patreon devs developed over time (some of those are my own problems but mosly are devs being stupid greedy cunts)

With the initial delay and the explanation for it i was like "ok whatever, lets see where this goes"
Another delay pops up and i was fine with it, as it wasnt for that long.

This last delay and the explanation for it made my mind go into overload and wonder... (coz im a paranoid fucker)

A person that he speaks on daily basis (dunno what PA stands for, im guessing its city to city? or state to state? travel) randomly comes for a surprise visit ? during covid19 ? ... yea no, not buying it sorry.

I hope im wrong tho.
Pennsylvania to North Carolina.
We've spoken every night since my aunt (her sister) passed away. A lot of these conversations included how much we missed and wanted to see each other. Because she's gone through the same thing I have and she's felt the same way as well. When I say she surprised me I mean she messaged me she was coming on Friday morning and asked if it was okay. And I wasn't going to say no to that but it was very last minute and a total shock. She knows I've been self isolating and I know they have been too.
I know it looks fishy and I know how very little people trust devs because a lot do try to take advantage. It's a large reason of why I like doing the weeklies and why they will absolutely still be going. I like being reliable and I know I haven't been this month but I promise I'll be back to my normal ways very soon.

I hope this helps ease your mind a bit before I'm back to my usual ways.
And thank you for your support. <3

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

It's obviously a way to lower the total rating of the game.I saw same thing on other games too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We've spoken every night since my aunt (her sister) passed away. A lot of these conversations included how much we missed and wanted to see each other. Because she's gone through the same thing I have and she's felt the same way as well. When I say she surprised me I mean she messaged me she was coming on Friday morning and asked if it was okay. And I wasn't going to say no to that but it was very last minute and a total shock. She knows I've been self isolating and I know they have been too.
I know it looks fishy and I know how very little people trust devs because a lot do try to take advantage. It's a large reason of why I like doing the weeklies and why they will absolutely still be going. I like being reliable and I know I haven't been this month but I promise I'll be back to my normal ways very soon.

Braindrop , your totally awesome , don't worry about anything ... real life comes 1st , we all know that ... just take of yourself , when your happy we are happy :) and we all know how much a work-a-holic you are .. i can vouch for it from the versions you have been pumping out ... so please don't let what a few small minded people think ..

a fan :)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The "Princess" is a special client that we patrons created a few months ago thanks to a survey. We were asked to choose the weight, height, country of origin, etc., and the final result was: "Middle Eastern, 30-34, small boobs big butt, short and skinny, princess that ran away from home and is starting new / in hiding, and with a "daddy fetish".
Hats off to the voting patrons, you sirs are truly gentlemen and scholars

Reactions: badnboujee

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019

If you've been in my discord then you've already heard the news that my mom surprised me on Friday and came from PA to see me. Me and her have talked on the phone every night since my aunt died and she knew that I needed someone else to be here with me right now.
Which is really awesome since I haven't seen her in a few years, the only problem is that she brought my nephew and there really isn't room for 4 people where I live. There's only two bedrooms so I've let my mom sleep in my room and I've been on the couch. And my room is where I work and my mom doesn't know about what I do for obvious reasons so working on the update has been difficult. I've been writing dialogue on a laptop and rendering when I can.

On top of this last night around 10 p.m. there was a (not that bad) storm that managed to knock my power out. It was back on when I woke up this morning but I still lost a good chunk of time.

But last night it was really quiet and I was forced to just lay there and think about things.
I thought about how lucky I am to be doing what I do and how I never thought I'd have a community around me like I do now. I thought about the kid that left PA and put his life on hold to help his grandpa and I thought about how difficult it was for me to support me and him on my own before now. All of you guys have effected my life in a way that I'll never be able to explain. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you.

I also thought about a few other things. I thought about how despite not seeing my mom for all of this time I've been trying to find time away from them so I can finish the update and that isn't a good feeling. She's only here until Tuesday and I should be spending as much time with her as I can instead of trying to avoid it.

With them visiting I would already have to push it back a day to Monday. And I haven't really gotten to render very much so I'm not even sure what the release after this one would look like. For these reasons I'm going to be just having the one release this month on 4/30.
That lets me spend these last two days with my mom and nephew and lets me have two additional days to polish the update. It's my first large release since my very first one and I'm nervous about it. Especially since important stuff happens and I don't want it to go off poorly and ruin it.

I hope you guys understand. It's very poor timing but I really don't want to look back on these days and regret not spending more time with her.

I know after this update is out everything will start going back to normal. And I know a lot of you guys will say it's okay that I took this time but I still want to give back some more. So I'm going to be doing a few things.

1. Now that "Princess" is integrated in the game and I have all of her story planned. It's time for us to make another client. Polls will start May 2nd and will follow the same structure as last time. None of the options that were chosen last time will be available this time though.
(Please comment on here or on discord or DM me suggestions that you'd like to see added.)

2. I'll be setting up a poll for a larger weekend render set (20 renders or so). Where you guys will get to select what the topic of it is.
(Please comment on here or on discord or DM me suggestions that you'd like to see added.)

3. For my tier 3-4s they didn't get a specific release this month and I want to do something special to make up for it. I'm thinking either a second poll for them for a character that hasn't been seen nude yet or something along those lines. I'm not sure yet. They're free to offer suggestions as well. :)

I'm sorry for yet another delay but I promise it's the last one. There isn't a whole ton left to do and once this one is out I'll be back to a release every week. The adventures of ratfuck bastard man continues but his story ends soon.

I'll probably be silent these next few days as I'll be spending my time with family, but I'll be back on Tuesday to finish this up and I'll have another post on Wednesday with a few teasers where I'll also confirm that the update will be out on Thursday.
(Also for those wondering how I'm doing. I'm actually feeling much better since my mom came. It was a form of closure to actually sit and talk it out with her in person. May is going to be my redemption arc. Trust me.)
Thank you guys again, love you. <3

Just curious, what type of kink does everyone want the new client to have? Personally I'd like it if she was into rough stuff/BDSM

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
wtf is happening here? what is he talking about 0_0
I can only assume that (a) he is offended that trans-Shauna might fuck Jaime, and (b) he's too stupid to know that Shauna being trans is an OPTION, not mandatory.

I personally don't like trans characters so I didn't use that option. I do think it's a great thing that devs include it so that my prejudices don't stop other people from playing the game the way they want.

Lock117

Jan 29, 2018

Fam and health first the game can wait as will your fans

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I can only assume that (a) he is offended that trans-Shauna might fuck Jaime, and (b) he's too stupid to know that Shauna being trans is an OPTION, not mandatory.

I personally don't like trans characters so I didn't use that option. I do think it's a great thing that devs include it so that my prejudices don't stop other people from playing the game the way they want.
I don't think it's as simple as "not liking trans". There's a bit of nuance to it that unfortunately intersects with the fetishes of others. Basically, from the looks of it, it can be boiled down to two simple but contradictory directions

Group A: Likes that Shauna is a transwoman for character reasons. In this group, Shauna's dysmorphia and her preference for men would make her unlikely to engage in penetrative sex with Jaime on her own volition.

Group B: Likes Shauna because of a preference for women with penises. In this group, the desire is to see Shauna use that penis for penetrative sex with the MC as well as other women. As one commenter earlier stated "why give her a dick if she's not going to use it".

From what I can see, this is the crux of the argument. In neither group is anyone opposed to trans-Shauna, and in fact has a preference for her, but they have very different ideals to how things will play out.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019

Well guy, if you say you are an analyst at least you should be better at counting.
I took some time to do some math and the results are as follows:
out of 219 reviews I counted
5 star: 155
4 star: 21
3 star: 20
2 star: 14
1 star: 9

I leave for others to comment on these data

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Well guy, if you say you are an analyst at least you should be better at counting.
I took some time to do some math and the results are as follows:
out of 219 reviews I counted
5 star: 155
4 star: 21
3 star: 20
2 star: 14
1 star: 9

I leave for others to comment on these data
I never said that I did in depth analysis of every single 1-2 star review just the recent couple of 1-2 star reviews showed oddities. All you did was count every single review ??? Also whats with the "Well guy" condescending tone? Were all WVM fans here relax.

Reactions: jeffersonarantes998
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes