Feb 25, 2018
I can only assume that (a) he is offended that trans-Shauna might fuck Jaime, and (b) he's too stupid to know that Shauna being trans is an OPTION, not mandatory.

I personally don't like trans characters so I didn't use that option. I do think it's a great thing that devs include it so that my prejudices don't stop other people from playing the game the way they want.
and clearly he just looks at the photos and doesn't read anything, because if he did, he wouldn't have that concern!

SuperImp

May 28, 2017
Just curious, what type of kink does everyone want the new client to have? Personally I'd like it if she was into rough stuff/BDSM
I think it'd be pretty hot if MC got hired to be the bull for a couple. Husband's sitting in a chair wanking while the wife keeps talking about how much better MC is and how much she wants to be bred by him. Hawt.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I Don't Know WTF You Are Talking about!!
(Trans) Shauna WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO MC!!
Also, Jamie would Allow it!!
IF ANYBODY BOTHERED TO PAY FUCKING ATTENTION,..
Shauna Is In LOVE with MC!! Shauna HATES Her penis!!

I do see at some point MC playing More with Shauna's Penis (handjobs)
and possibly Blowjobs in the Future (Shauna's Evolution/Sexual Growth)
This Does NOT Mean or To IMPLY That MC Is Gay/Homo or whatever,...
What are you yelling at me for? I was summarizing the two main positions of people who were arguing to show it was not a trans vs anti-trans argument. I didn't even take a position.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm Not Yelling at you. sorry..
Yelling at Juvenile IDIOTS who think that because
Trans Shauna has a penis That She has to F*ck Everything!!
Shauna IS In Love with MC.
Shauna would NEVER Betray MC.
Fuck other girl doesnt mean she betray mc.As long they are consent about it.Their relationship probably go to that direction.Even if it happen,there is an option/skip button for it.And stop yelling like a pathetic virgin .Yelling"Im A Virgin And I Will Get Jealous If A Trans Girl Fucking My Girl!!"will get you nowhere.We get it.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is this going to be another week with no WVM? :unsure:

Yes, I do know he lost a family member not to long ago. Just want to know if I need to just watch the thread ever day or ever other day.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019

Yes, I do know he lost a family member not to long ago. Just want to know if I need to just watch the thread ever day or ever other day.
The next release will be at 4/30. As far as I know. Be patient :)

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018

BD said the update will come out on April 30th, it's a few pages back. He's spending time with family and rendering scenes he wasn't able to finish with them visiting.

Reactions: Antosha

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
As was predicted: until the end of April, nothing will happen, and on May 4 it will be mandatory - either released or exact date - it is impossible to predict the future with absolute accuracy, especially nowadays.

So relax, dudes, delete the old versions of games and game files, and go through the game from the very beginning - too often you show that you did not really play the game and do not understand the plot(or forgot). Braindrop spoiled all of you with frequent releases and the absence of bugs, when saves incompatible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S.: homework: to compose an album of characters

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
She's not a Client.
As was predicted: until the end of April, nothing will happen, and on May 4 it will be mandatory - either released or exact date - it is impossible to predict the future with absolute accuracy, especially nowadays.
Err? There will be an update on the 30th, and then on the 6th. Everything back to normal then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji and qwsl

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Could be that they all have a hate boner for WVM. I haven't read many of the one stars, but they seem to take great offence about the personality of the mc
Yeah I don't really get why this game seems to be singled out by these rage-filled trolls in the reviews. Is it just because the MC is, for once, not a rapey, revenge-obsessed, sleazy incel-nerd type of character? Because that's probably the best thing about the game..

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Just curious, what type of kink does everyone want the new client to have? Personally I'd like it if she was into rough stuff/BDSM
At some point, I would like to see some character at least try to get into fisting or maybe just some really big dildo, like the woman wanting something bigger than the MC's cock, so far it has seemed like every single woman is just super tight and can barely take it, I think the reverse could be pretty hot
BDSM, eh, maybe, pretty iffy on that fetish personally but I know a lot of people are into it, as long as it's not too extreme, that could be fun. But somehow, I don't see the MC getting into that, he seems to value equality, don't know if he would be into sub/dom roleplay.

As long as someone is into piss I'm happy
Really hope that doesn't happen. Really not my cup of tea, but I can somehow never get myself to ignore a scene when I'm presented with the possibility xD Same reason I chose to have sex with the nurse but was really off-put at the same time.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
At some point, I would like to see some character at least try to get into fisting or maybe just some really big dildo, like the woman wanting something bigger than the MC's cock, so far it has seemed like every single woman is just super tight and can barely take it, I think the reverse could be pretty hot
BDSM, eh, maybe, pretty iffy on that fetish personally but I know a lot of people are into it, as long as it's not too extreme, that could be fun. But somehow, I don't see the MC getting into that, he seems to value equality, don't know if he would be into sub/dom roleplay.

Really hope that doesn't happen. Really not my cup of tea, but I can somehow never get myself to ignore a scene when I'm presented with the possibility xD Same reason I chose to have sex with the nurse but was really off-put at the same time.
One of many reasons I enjoy this game: BD is very upfront about what kinks are coming and gives the player the option to... opt out. Much appreciated. :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Braindrop

First of all take all the time you need. Real life comes first.

Second, I wish to offer you my sincerest congratulations and gratitude for a very well-made VN. I have enjoyed each and every update and look forward to the next as much as everyone else, but not at the expense of your personal well-being. If I could afford to offer you my financial support on Patreon I would, but since I've been laid off on account of the crisis I regret that I can't.

The very loving relationship between the MC and the Main 3 (Jamie, Shauna and Azel) is endearing and the heart of the game. I love all 3 almost as much as the MC and would not change anything about their personalities. I admit that I too, was not the biggest fun of Li'l Ducky's design, but she has grown on me through the power of her loving and generous personality.
Shauna is simply a Goddess, stunning character model. I chose to play her Trans route and it is probably one of the better trans characters I have encountered in a game so far.
I love the loving bond between MC and Azel, as much as the "will they, won't they" sexual tension. If they never resolved that sexual tension I'd still be on board just for that bond. My only MINOR critisism is the hair. Not a fan of the MILF bangs.

Of all the side-characters, it is tempting to jump on the Bailey bandwagon, but I won't. The Harper/Natalie/MC angle is another strong contender, and fan-favourite path. I've also seen many supporters of Rainn (although I suspect she will be tied in heavily with the Bailey path) and Emiko (because everyone likes a cute, petite Asian).

Truth is, I am now heavily intrigued by Willow. I think it is a testament to your writing so far, because she is not the prettiest character model. Or maybe I'm just naturally drawn to Bad Grrrls.

And I can't wait to see more of Veronica. I think Heterochromia is sexy (huge fan of Alice Eve) and I love her barefoot lifestyle (what can I say, I love pretty feet).

Anyway, great work. I'll be following your efforts with interest, but remember to stay safe and sane first and foremost.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes