The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's fair, I'm fully aware it's not everyone's cup of piss, but given the wide variety of girls I'm sure at least one of them could potentially be up for it. I know BD said it wasn't going to get *too* kinky, but it doesn't have to be a degradation thing.
I wouldn't expect it from any of the girls at school but there's a chance it could end up as a fetish for a future patron built client. Urophilia was on the list for the fetish poll when we were building Princess.... It didn't come close to winning but it did manage to get 10% of the votes.

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Wow this game is long. I still haven't finished it yet but it is a lot longer than I thought especially for a game that isn't complete yet.

I do wonder how much more relationship stuff is gonna go since I was expecting at least a lot more basketball stuff happening. It seems like there's just a lot of stuff happening daily that it completely overshadows the basketball part. I know people play this game for the relationship stuff but some form of breather would have been appreciated. Like it feels like the only people at school are the characters you interact or have a potential relationship with. The campus feels kinda empty because of that.

So far, I like the game. I do feel there are no consequence for the choices though or maybe it will all bite back at me at the end?

• Love
Reactions: Dukester1979

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Wow this game is long. I still haven't finished it yet but it is a lot longer than I thought especially for a game that isn't complete yet.

I do wonder how much more relationship stuff is gonna go since I was expecting at least a lot more basketball stuff happening. It seems like there's just a lot of stuff happening daily that it completely overshadows the basketball part. I know people play this game for the relationship stuff but some form of breather would have been appreciated. Like it feels like the only people at school are the characters you interact or have a potential relationship with. The campus feels kinda empty because of that.

So far, I like the game. I do feel there are no consequence for the choices though or maybe it will all bite back at me at the end?
The choices are basically about whether you want to be involved with someone or not, no negative consequences for now, but it's still early in the story, so who knows?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

The first week of the game served mostly as an intro, everything related to basketball will come later, perhaps from day 8 onwards.

• Wow
Reactions: killatopak
Aug 7, 2019
I'm really hoping there's a "darkside" option for dealing with a certain shitheel later on down the line. Gotta wipe that shit eating grin off his face.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm really hoping there's a "darkside" option for dealing with a certain shitheel later on down the line. Gotta wipe that shit eating grin off his face.
I am doubting nice college boy is gonna go "dark side", I don't think he could live with himself if he permanently injured or killed, hired a fixer/hitman, etc.

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking more along the lines of seeing to it by means of your connections that he gets his executive "de-briefing" in the showers with Mr Big at the prison but i'm not averse to having him dragged off to an undisclosed location for a round or 3 of waterboarding or electroshock for the genitals.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I am doubting nice college boy is gonna go "dark side", I don't think he could live with himself if he permanently injured or killed, hired a fixer/hitman, etc.
I dunno...... The inner thought dialogue when we see him on day 6 does have the MC doing everything in his power to restrain himself from putting him through a wall so I'm sure a capacity for violence is there to a degree. Also we already know a fixer and while I agree having him killed doesn't seem like rachel's style I'm sure she could ruin him to the point he wished he was dead easily enough.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I played the game for a few minutes and I have a question regarding Shauna: I read that if she is trans she will still have a penis so I wonder if she's going to keep it throughout the game or if she's going to have surgery?

I wanna play the game with Shauna as a trans woman since that seems to be the way Dev intended it to be and I don't mind her being trans, but at the same time I have hard line about what I'm into and I don't wanna play with a penis. And from what I've read rejecting Shauna isn't possible.

So I just wanna know if I can have fun with a post-op Shauna or do I have to make her born female for my playthrough?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I played the game for a few minutes and I have a question regarding Shauna: I read that if she is trans she will still have a penis so I wonder if she's going to keep it throughout the game or if she's going to have surgery?

I wanna play the game with Shauna as a trans woman since that seems to be the way Dev intended it to be and I don't mind her being trans, but at the same time I have hard line about what I'm into and I don't wanna play with a penis. And from what I've read rejecting Shauna isn't possible.

So I just wanna know if I can have fun with a post-op Shauna or do I have to make her born female for my playthrough?
Whether Shawna will have surgery is unknown but, during a conversation with Penny (who is also trans but only if you choose trans Shawna, otherwise she's female) you get to decide whether the MC has any interest in playing with her dick.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well, it's already been hinted that the MC has some unresolved rage issues. Earlier we've also seen that even half-conscious MC can take on Ryker one on one. And Ryker seems to be the type of asshole who can't help but push MC's berzerk button in some sort of Alpha male dominance play. Since MC's button is clearly going after his loved ones (and his stable of loved ones is growing every update) it seems a confrontation is almost inevitable.

How it will play out is up to Braindrop of course, but personally I wouldn't mind seeing a pint of Ryker's blood spilled. And Rachael will play the part of The Wolf in Pulp Fiction in dealing with the aftermath.

Edit:

The Krypt Angel said:
I dunno...... The inner thought dialogue when we see him on day 6 does have the MC doing everything in his power to restrain himself from putting him through a wall so I'm sure a capacity for violence is there to a degree. Also we already know a fixer and while I agree having him killed doesn't seem like rachel's style I'm sure she could ruin him to the point he wished he was dead easily enough.
Or that. Rachael has show herself to be a very cunning bussinesswoman who is not afraid to take on Dean Charles, so she would probably eat his whiney virgin nephew for breakfast and still have room left over for an MC sperm deposit.

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Whether Shawna will have surgery is unknown but, during a conversation with Penny (who is also trans but only if you choose trans Shawna, otherwise she's female) you get to decide whether the MC has any interest in playing with her dick.
This. Braindrop is offering a lot of leeway in how far you are willing to take it with the trans content, which is something more Devs could learn from.

Reactions: dermitderaxt

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Okay, thanks! That is something at least, but sadly, dickgirls are still a big turnoff for me.
I liked Shauna's story being MC's best friend who transitioned etc and I feel like making her born female takes away from that. But if I cannot skip her content and keep things platonic, then I probably just drop it.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Can I skip any sex scenes with her if I'm in a relationship with her?
I think they are not entirely avoidable. As a cis/het guy myself, I didn't mind myself because the character of Shauna is so well-written but I can understand it if others are a little more sensitive than me. There are several scenes where you will at least see her penis, so if you believe you fall in that more sensitive category, I'd recommend the female Shauna playthrough.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I think they are not entirely avoidable. As a cis/het guy myself, I didn't mind myself because the character of Shauna is so well-written but I can understand it if others are a little more sensitive than me. There are several scenes where you will at least see her penis, so if you believe you fall in that more sensitive category, I'd recommend the female Shauna playthrough.
Well, that's a shame. I like Shauna's character a lot so far which is why I want to keep her as intended. She can also have a dick, but in that case, I just wanna keep her as a friend. Maybe I'm sensitive, but I just like to avoid stuff that turns me off.

I guess I have that option but that option comes at the expense of the character's writing. Anyway, I'll stop because I feel like I sound entitled here. Thanks for the info though

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This but BD is doing a re-work on the first 7 days to fix things like MC's shrinking cock (it'll be the new size from the beginning as it being massive was a mistake), the ever changing face of Emiko and, presumably, Nat's hair. One of the big changes will be a re-work of female Shawna's story so that it feels like an equally valid path rather than something included for the people who can't stand trans content.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
This but BD is doing a re-work on the first 7 days to fix things like MC's shrinking cock (it'll be the new size from the beginning as it being massive was a mistake), the ever changing face of Emiko and, presumably, Nat's hair. One of the big changes will be a re-work of female Shawna's story so that it feels like an equally valid path rather than something included for the people who can't stand trans content.
Well, I guess I'l wait then. I really didn't like a lot of female Shauna's dialogue because it felt like awkward rewrites.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, I guess I'l wait then. I really didn't like a lot of female Shauna's dialogue because they felt like awkward rewrites.
Yes, it's very much the non-canon route at present which is why I haven't touched that save since midway through day 4.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes