lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why would BD want to rework trans shauna story??its already perfect..sometime i just facepalm myself reading some retard comment.LET BD DO HIS OWN THINGS!!
Is that aimed at me, the person who said that BD has said he is re-working the FEMALE Shawna storyline?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Why would BD want to rework trans shauna story??its already perfect..sometime i just facepalm myself reading some retard comment.LET BD DO HIS OWN THINGS!!
Uhm...

If I read that correctly, there will be no changes to the TransShauna route other than some cosmetic touch-ups. What BD himself has planned is rewriting FemShauna route to be as high in quality as the TShauna route. Which is BD's own thing to do. And I will let him.

Reactions: Genji

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Not u,the other guy.
JennyTreibel, if I'm reading it correctly, just wants a fullfilling game-experience playing FShauna. Since the option of T or F is given at the start of the game, I think that is not an unreasonable expection. Personally I have not played the FShauna route, but if BP gives the player the option than I would expect both routes to be equally satisfying as a player as well.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
JennyTreibel, if I'm reading it correctly, just wants a fullfilling game-experience playing FShauna. Since the option of T or F is given at the start of the game, I think that is not an unreasonable expection. Personally I have not played the FShauna route, but if BP gives the player the option than I would expect both routes to be equally satisfying as a player as well.
Im good with both route.But personally,i like female shauna better.

Reactions: jaydem

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Im good with both route.But personally,i like female shauna better.
Well that's good I guess. But each player experiences a game differently and what may work for you might not work for JennyTreibel and vice-versa.

So, it might just be me, it just seemed like a silly thing to get worked up about.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Out of sheer curiosity I'm going to do an FShauna run, just to be able to judge properly if/when that route gets rewritten

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Out of sheer curiosity I'm going to do an FShauna run, just to be able to judge properly if/when that route gets rewritten
You'll prolly have figured this out by the time you read this but the main issue with the current F route it's basically a carbon copy of the T route with the trans parts removed. This makes things like Shauna's being bullied, her dysmorphia and her perceived connection with penny mostly ambiguous thus blunting the emotional impact of them a bit.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You'll prolly have figured this out by the time you read this but the main issue with the current F route it's basically a carbon copy of the T route with the trans parts removed. This makes things like Shauna's being bullied, her dysmorphia and her perceived connection with penny mostly ambiguous thus blunting the emotional impact of them a bit.
I had a hunch that might be the case. Still, good rewriting has the potential to make the emotional impact matter just as much. I'm thinking things like an eating disorder, or perhaps strict religeous upbringing, maybe abused as a kid? Those are just 3 examples off the top of my head. They would need a good writer to pull them off, I admit, especially within the same number of renders.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
yea, would be cool to have confirmed pegos in-game, then mc would be basically be best dad/husband in the game
I think it's a matter of time, given the Impregnation sub-story and the amount of unprotected creampies. Jamie already said she wasn't on the pill and I've been creampieing her every chance I got. Her and MC have both stated their desire for parenthood and that they'll deal with whatever happens as a consequence of their unprotected sex.

Feb 12, 2020
would be cool to have something like a sequel where we live in a massive mansion with all the girls, kids runing around, babies crying, and half of the girls still pregnant(fatherhood achieved)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes