DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
I have a question (and forgive me if it sounds stupid).

Will the upcoming update be like parts 3-4-5 or something out of day 7? or just part 3 and there will be more updates of day 7?

Again, I apologize if it sounds dumb.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Oh man... I can't wait. Became a patron last Friday? Saturday? I don't know, recently, (yeah sorry, I'm drunk during a video conference with my friends) mainly because I noticed how much he seems to value his relationship with his supporters, and I just really love his whole intention behind his game, not to mention his impeccable work ethic... And he's only the 3rd creator (and 1st "adult" creator) that I'm supporting (that may not mean much, I'm just not that rich but would like to support more creators...).
My main hope is that he'll get back to his regular schedule (which I feel pretty confident about), but at this point, I just can't wait for the next update :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have a question (and forgive me if it sounds stupid).

Will the upcoming update be like parts 3-4-5 or something out of day 7? or just part 3 and there will be more updates of day 7?

Again, I apologize if it sounds dumb.
he said that this next release will the last "part" due to the sheer size of it whether it completes the day I'm not entirely clear on but it's 4 weeks of work which would be 4 parts worth so I think it may be. Braindrop can correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: DinoLaze

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tags are for content already in the game, not content that is PLANNED. There are no confirmed pregnancies in the game, and it hasn't even been a week of game time, so not enough time for any pregnancies to be confirmed anyway.
Other games have the tag on the strength of the guy saying 'I'm going to knock you up' before cumming in a girl, it doesn't need to be confirmed. Just cumming in a girl without birth control with the intent to breed her is good enough.

Reactions: SainthoodSaint14

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Finally finished the current version of the game. I can safely say it's a good game especially when comparing to other games of the same nature.

Obviously there are a lot to improve upon and I hope it does happen soon. My single biggest gripe is the lack of sound. I don't mind not having sound for the more intimate scenes but some sound effects or atmospheric music does help. Like sound effects for punching, surprise, engine, and such. I'd also love it if the dev could include some whispering, chattering and background noise in the school to emphasize that other students go there. Some edm music during the party sequence also sells you that it's an actual party. Maybe even a sombre music during that breakfast cafe sequence. All of these may sound minuscule but they go a long way in making people, at least me, invested in the story.

I'm coming out of this game very hopeful and excited for the updates. I like that it's very inclusive and doesn't shy away from it. I would post a review but I don't know how so I'll just give my score here. 4/5

HereFortheFries

Apr 25, 2020
That's actually a pretty good question, because at first she seemed like a one-scene bonus character that would have no further bearing on the story until she suddenly started messaging the MC again.

Come to think of it, how did Alexia get MC's number? Especially since he was given a new phone by Jasmine (wait, was that earlier or later than Alexia reaching out again?)
MC actually had two phones. he said "I need another phone for my social media?"

Reactions: Braindrop

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
MC actually had two phones. he said "I need another phone for my social media?"
I guess it was a presumption on my part that when he was given a new phone, he ditched his old phone. I also assumed that, because it came with all essential WMV contact numbers stored, it already had a simcard installed and therefore a different phone number.

Braindrop

I think my confusion about how Alexis (not Alexia, that's my bad) got MC's phone number is by how that scene was played out. If I recall it was something like "I got another message..it's from Alexis".
Again a presumption on my part that it meant Alexis was somehow in his contact list, which felt weird for a "one toilet booth stand" character.
Perhaps if it was worded something like "I got another message..from an unknown number? Oh, it's that girl Alexis."

It's just a minor nitpick though. It's a compliment really to the quality of your game when you think about, that one of the few flaws I can nitpick on is a minor, minor plothole. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think my confusion about how Alexis (not Alexia, that's my bad) got MC's phone number is by how that scene was played out. If I recall it was something like "I got another message..it's from Alexis".
Again a presumption on my part that it meant Alexis was somehow in his contact list, which felt weird for a "one toilet booth stand" character.
Perhaps if it was worded something like "I got another message..from an unknown number? Oh, it's that girl Alexis."
or simply adding a couple line of dialogue to their conversation at the diner where she asks for our number to keep in touch since we're leaving for college

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Finally finished the current version of the game. I can safely say it's a good game especially when comparing to other games of the same nature.

Obviously there are a lot to improve upon and I hope it does happen soon. My single biggest gripe is the lack of sound. I don't mind not having sound for the more intimate scenes but some sound effects or atmospheric music does help. Like sound effects for punching, surprise, engine, and such. I'd also love it if the dev could include some whispering, chattering and background noise in the school to emphasize that other students go there. Some edm music during the party sequence also sells you that it's an actual party. Maybe even a sombre music during that breakfast cafe sequence. All of these may sound minuscule but they go a long way in making people, at least me, invested in the story.

I'm coming out of this game very hopeful and excited for the updates. I like that it's very inclusive and doesn't shy away from it. I would post a review but I don't know how so I'll just give my score here. 4/5
At the top of the thread you'll see the current rating of the game, the stars being displayed. Klick on those, there you'll be able to post a review.

D

Deleted member 1713037

Went into this game with an open mind even after that scathing review, but man. The MC went from a guy who saw no action in months to potentially being balls deep in three different women, including his best friend, in the span of 24 hours. In my head I imagine this is exactly how Klay Thompson spent his early college days so having to indulge in headcanon is the only way I can reconcile this story.

Overall, I'll still play it and jack off to it.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Went into this game with an open mind even after that scathing review, but man. The MC went from a guy who saw no action in months to potentially being balls deep in three different women, including his best friend, in the span of 24 hours. In my head I imagine this is exactly how Klay Thompson spent his early college days so having to indulge in headcanon is the only way I can reconcile this story.

Well, before then we weren't watching. Clearly the MC knows people are looking now and overcompensating to impress us. Like reality TV.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018

I think my confusion about how Alexis (not Alexia, that's my bad) got MC's phone number is by how that scene was played out. If I recall it was something like "I got another message..it's from Alexis"...
or simply adding a couple line of dialogue to their conversation at the diner where she asks for our number to keep in touch since we're leaving for college
SHE contacted the MC via the social media accounts. Guess he was easy to find on 'em being the next Air Jordan and alll.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Tags are for content already in the game, not content that is PLANNED. There are no confirmed pregnancies in the game, and it hasn't even been a week of game time, so not enough time for any pregnancies to be confirmed anyway.
See, as it's not a particular thing I go looking for, I assumed that "pregnancy" tag referred to scenes where you get women pregnant, just as much as scenes involving an obviously pregnant women. I guess I'm wrong?

(I'm not anti-pregnancy-fetish, it just doesn't add anything for me that wasn't already good.)

tgrogan21

Jun 5, 2017

Not sure why people are still confused about this. This shit happens A LOT when it comes to sports and superstars. Imagine being the best basketball/football recruit in High School, committing to a college where the team FUCKING SUCKS and has always sucked. Everyone knows your name before you even arrive, they also know that you're going to be going pro in less than a years time and will be a multi-millionaire. You don't think you'll get pussy anytime you want it?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

I'm an asshole for putting that as the title.

I'm feeling good, really good.
I'm excited to finally have this release behind me and move back into my weeklies. Big releases aren't for me. They stress me out too much.

Once again I want to thank all of you for supporting me through this last month. There's no way I'd be where I am right now without you guys.
Especially the support I was shown to spend a few days with my mom. These are things I'll never forget.

The polls for the next client will start this Saturday and we'll be starting with ethnicity.
(Middle Eastern will not be an option since it won the last poll!)
My current plan is to have all broad polls available to all patrons. (tier 0's and up)
And the more specific polls will be for Tiers 3 and up. (As a way to help make up for missed releases)
I'll use ethnicity as an example of how this would work. The broad poll will choose the broader options such as caucasian, hispanic, or asian. Whichever one wins will then be put to a more specific poll where tiers 3 and up will get to determine the exact country.
Another example for boob size, broad poll determines if they're small, big, or huge. And specific poll will determine their actual bra size.

This weekend render set will not be subject to a poll. That poll will be held this upcoming Monday and will be out on the following Saturday.

And sorry for the lack of teasers this week. They're all from previous weeks as the render work I've done this week wasn't much because of my mom's visit.

And finally, the update will 1000% be out tomorrow around 12-2pm EST
Love you guys <3

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The MC is a genuinly nice guy. So it makes sense that he wasn't screwing the whole female half of his high school.
At the begining he's in a relationship with Jamie and she wantes to take things slow.

I feel like everything is explained and makes sense.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes