Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Jamie opens the flood gates with her declaration of an open-relationship. Those girls have been suffering under a drought

Reactions: AlexTorch

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Is Kimmy crying her default setting now? Questions, questions :unsure:
Oh, I got it. Maybe it's a sprained ankle an the MC is taking a look? Guess I will know soon, hehe.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
yea but he texts her back meaning he has her number already and that's what we've been quibbling over. but whatever it's such a small and stupid detail I'm tired of arguing over it lol
Sorry my bad, didn't want to be nitpicking.

But some folks put EVERYTHING on their social media profiles.
Real names, adresses, even phone numbers.
So that could be it right?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry my bad, didn't want to be nitpicking.

But some folks put EVERYTHING on their social media profiles.
Real names, adresses, even phone numbers.
So that could be it right?
Nah it's cool. I mean we started the nitpicking. Would be a bit hypocritical if I called you out for the same offense.

But in this case the MC isn't even controling his own social media. In fact he states that social media is not his thing. His social media is controlled by his social media handlers and this comes up a few times. And I very much doubt that his handlers would share that kind of private information in any way.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Nah it's cool. I mean we started the nitpicking. Would be a bit hypocritical if I called you out for the same offense.

But in this case the MC isn't even controling his own social media. In fact he states that social media is not his thing. His social media is controlled by his social media handlers and this comes up a few times. And I very much doubt that his handlers would share that kind of private information in any way.
Oh well, guess you's right there, mate.

Or...gotta admit that since I am old I don't know jack about those facetwitterinstant apps
and their interconectivity between one another and the google or apple os and what
kind of information they trade or share.

Nah just kidding. Guess it's at it is. I mean I don't know the proper wording in engrish for it,
something along the lines of that some holes in the story or little flaws are the writers liberty of storytelling.
Like those one man action movies always make totally sense.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh well, guess you's right there, mate.

Or...gotta admit that since I am old I don't know jack about those facetwitterinstant apps
and their interconectivity between one another and the google or apple os and what
kind of information they trade or share.

Nah just kidding. Guess it's at it is. I mean I don't know the proper wording in engrish for it,
something along the lines of that some holes in the story or little flaws are the writers liberty of storytelling.
Like those one man action movies always make totally sense.
Yey, i'm old too, but just look at instagram/facebook, there is a lot of people that put a lot of information there and put public.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Alright you old geezers, maybe it was just a misspelling and Braindrop meant contact data instead of number? :p

Kimmy? Nah, how about giving us Jamie and Shauna! Or Bailey and Rain.

• Love

AlwinJdank

Apr 4, 2020
After completing this game till the current version I began to think, Did LeBron too have Intimate relations with almost 80% of the university girls/cheerleaders etc ?

Love the game ..thank you brain drop :)

ProbablyNotTwisted

Apr 7, 2020
well I just realized that my WVM folder was deleted by accident alongside other games that I didn't like. this 2020 thing isn't for amateurs, for sure

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I find Kimmy 10 times more hotter than Emiko personally in terms of character model.
Depends on which version of Emiko we're talking about for me. Kimmy is way better looking than Emiko 3.0 from Day 7 but for me Emiko 2.0 from Day 4/5 (don't remember seeing her in 6) had a certain level of cuteness going for her that pushed her past kimmy if only just a smidge in my eyes.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Depends on which version of Emiko we're talking about for me. Kimmy is way better looking than Emiko 3.0 from Day 7 but for me Emiko 2.0 from Day 4/5 (don't remember seeing her in 6) had a certain level of cuteness going for her that pushed her past kimmy if only just a smidge in my eyes.
... was it the broken nose?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes