lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it worth to play?
Depends, if you want a VN with real consequences and possible bad outcomes, a la Acting Lessons, then it might not be for you. If you want a mostly happy VN with a decent and moral MC who is rewarded for that behaviour then yes, you should play it.

There are dangling threads where things could go wrong for him but the dev isn't one to try and fuck over the player so I don't worry about that too much.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I like games with a great story, is it similar to being a DIK?
I enjoy the story. Again, you won't know if it's something you'll enjoy unless you play it. How good the story is, is completely subjective from person to person. What I can say for sure though is that it isn't similar to Being a DIK. I mean the only real similarity that I can see is that you're in college. Other then that they are two different stories.

Honestly, If you're interested enough to ask. You main as well give it ago. You have nothing to lose by giving it a few minutes of your time. There is more then a few minutes of story here. I'm just saying you should be able to judge whether or not it's something you'd be in to.

Reactions: Dukester1979
D

Deleted member 1310400

Did the MC totally forget the conversation with Azel about going to the spa together because it looks that he keeps making plans with everyone else and she gets the boot?
Its bound to happen sometimes, It'll be impossible for him to focus on every single characters storyline every update as there are so many but he'll definitely get to it.

Reactions: Broly1997

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
That's a Daz thing with big boobs, and it's a pet peeve of mine. I know it takes more effort to avoid that effect, but it just looks so much better when you do.
Mine too. There only a few devs that have the expertise and time to fix this problem. Braindrop is like a machine with content (I don't know how he does it), so I doubt he has time to post-process these. I don't even know how one would go about it. Does a dev have to make their own clothes?

My other Daz pet peeve is that almost no women in VNs ever wear bras. Why is that? I know its possible because bras show up from time to time in VNs, probably even in this one, though I can't remember when off the top of my head. But why is it so uncommon? Is it too hard to render? Does it look bad under most clothing in renders? Do devs think that most people prefer the bra-less look? I think seeing a little bra-strap and silhouette under clothes is sexy personally and makes the characters look more realistic.

Can any Daz experts explain why a bra in a VN is as rare as living male relatives?

roobix

Feb 20, 2020
Mine too. There only a few devs that have the expertise and time to fix this problem. Braindrop is like a machine with content (I don't know how he does it), so I doubt he has time to post-process these. I don't even know how one would go about it. Does a dev have to make their own clothes?

My other Daz pet peeve is that almost no women in VNs ever wear bras. Why is that? I know its possible because bras show up from time to time in VNs, probably even in this one, though I can't remember when off the top of my head. But why is it so uncommon? Is it too hard to render? Does it look bad under most clothing in renders? Do devs think that most people prefer the bra-less look? I think seeing a little bra-strap and silhouette under clothes is sexy personally and makes the characters look more realistic.

Can any Daz experts explain why a bra in a VN is as rare as living male relatives?
I'm not a Daz expert by any means but when fiddling around with it, bra models tend to make upper layers of clothing look a little wonky. Might depend on the model. It could also be a preference thing.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not a Daz expert by any means but when fiddling around with it, bra models tend to make upper layers of clothing look a little wonky. Might depend on the model. It could also be a preference thing.
It's all about giving it little time and know where to change the thing. There is about 4 ways how to fix that. Morphing clothes, moding clothes geometry, Using D-force with changing weightmaps or using D-former. Or just use photoshop. Maybe there is more, but I know only this. So it's just about time given the finall ressult.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes