The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the 3rd event with Katie ,, should have been optional bj , either to accept it or not ,,,, still great story tho ... ahh shit i just complained .. i'm so sorry Braindrop
pretty sure it was supposed to be and was bugged tho I could have sworn it was supposed to be fixed since I stopped rejecting her I don't know for sure

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I could give a flying shit about a couple spelling errors after 25 years on the internet I'm perfectly fluent in typo enough to barely notice. Also while I agree lacking them takes nothing away from the game on the whole whether you think animation are "necessary" is irrelevant it's his game he'll do what he wants.
there's typo's in this game ... omg

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

Still coming soon, later tonight.

Animations still rendering away. It's really hot today where I live and the cooling in my room is awful so my pc has been throttling because it's hitting temp limit. Two 2080s hugging each other don't play nicely in a hot room. Meaning my pc is rendering slowly. Luckily my watercooled pc is doing fine so I'm not too boned.
I don't have an exact eta since render times are pretty sporadic at the moment. It'll be later tonight.
(I'm not a fan of hot weather ‍♂)

Just ordered a portable ac for my room so this shouldn't be an issue in the future.

And there was a lesson learned in that weeks I know will have more animations than normal I should work on more in advance.

I've slept like garbage these past few nights because of the temperature and just a subpar sleeping schedule and I really need some rest as I'm running on empty so I'm going to try and nap a bit more while I wait for these to finish. And I want to be rested so I can hit the ground running when these finish because I've lost of day of usual rendering.
I'll update this post with a more accurate eta when I wake up.

Oh and here's an additional teaser

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
BrainDrop has more excuses than candy in a candy store. I wonder what his next explanation for his next delay will be? I should get some popcorn.
Braindrop is probably the most consistent dev here. Definitely the most consistent I've ever seen. He's also very good at communicating a lot more development detail than most devs. Most devs just say, "It will be done when it's done", and then just drop the update whenever they've finished it, 1, 2, 3 (6?) months after the last one. This prevents complainers from saying "Hey, he said the update would be on the 15th, and its now midnight on the 16th. Is this game abandoned?"

Braindrop should be applauded for his ambitious update schedule and his consistently high quality. If anything, I am more worried about him burning out because of his aggressive dev. schedule.

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
Braindrop is probably the most consistent dev here. Definitely the most consistent I've ever seen. He's also very good at communicating a lot more development detail than most devs. Most devs just say, "It will be done when it's done", and then just drop the update whenever they've finished it, 1, 2, 3 (6?) months after the last one. This prevents complainers from saying "Hey, he said the update would be on the 15th, and its now midnight on the 16th. Is this game abandoned?"

Braindrop should be applauded for his ambitious update schedule and his consistently high quality. If anything, I am more worried about him burning out because of his aggressive dev. schedule.
His weekly updates each have more content than you usually get from devs who have monthly updates. It's honestly pretty impressive.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes