ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It will be that this game will surpass Sisterly Lust in the baby count on the Harem route. hehehe
Sisterly Lust is no more. It's been completed so no more Sisterly Lust.
So sure it's better cause it hasn't completed and hopefully never will.
There are not many ongoing games as good as this one and even if they are good sooner or later it's either completed or abandoned. I hope there are still many more versions to come and never ends.....peace.

Dec 31, 2019
Oh and here's an additional teaser

Ah Shauna... looking good. Tempting but I'll remain strong and only play the full day update as always!

I can't keep myself from playing weekly. I did however not look at the teasers.
I always look at the teasers and that makes it difficult to resist playing weekly updates but I always wait for the full day. I like having a lot of content to play in one update, makes the wait worth it.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
It will be that this game will surpass Sisterly Lust in the baby count on the Harem route. hehehe
Just remember that this is YOUR fetish. It's nice that you guys have found some friends, but right now you're making it sound like everyone wants to see preggos.
For me pregnant women are insta turn offs. I enjoyed Sisterly Lust, played the whole game and didn't see a single pregnant woman. As long as it's optional it's fine by me :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just remember that this is YOUR fetish. It's nice that you guys have found some friends, but right now you're making it sound like everyone wants to see preggos.
For me pregnant women are insta turn offs. I enjoyed Sisterly Lust, played the whole game and didn't see a single pregnant woman. As long as it's optional it's fine by me :)
Perfectly said.

Reactions: sgnafuz and Zamu77

roobix

Feb 20, 2020
It's all about giving it little time and know where to change the thing. There is about 4 ways how to fix that. Morphing clothes, moding clothes geometry, Using D-force with changing weightmaps or using D-former. Or just use photoshop. Maybe there is more, but I know only this. So it's just about time given the finall ressult.
Super helpful stuff, thanks for the info!
I'm more of a 2d artist so I definitely don't know the ins and outs of Daz, I'll make sure to pass this info on to 3d artists though.

Reactions: Joraell

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I read that like it's not optional for the clients. Duh, that is kinda the point :D
But let's hope it stays optional for the others.
I'm thinking it's Jamie, every other impregnable character is optional in the entire game besides her.

Reactions: Genji

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I'm thinking it's Jamie, every other impregnable character is optional in the entire game besides her.
That would be sad, I like Jamie. And since she's a forced love interest, we'd probably be forced to have sex with her pregnant as well ... *shrug*
Oh well, I will endure if it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: henry hopkin

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
Ah Shauna... looking good. Tempting but I'll remain strong and only play the full day update as always!

I always look at the teasers and that makes it difficult to resist playing weekly updates but I always wait for the full day. I like having a lot of content to play in one update, makes the wait worth it.
You sir, are a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will...I'm not, GIVE ME THE UPDATE! Been refreshing for hours now.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You sir, are a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will...I'm not, GIVE ME THE UPDATE! Been refreshing for hours now.
Unfortunately, the game hasn't even been uploaded on Patreon. But I am keeping my ear out for the notification XD. Shauna is looking absolutely gorgeous in those new pics :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
meanwhile i want more than half that college of babes to walk around naked , barefoot and pregnant .... :love:
a guy can dream can't he ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Genji
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes