lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are you referring to me as a Noob or the new user asking for the build to be uploaded?

Cause if you're referring to me, I'll just hit cancel on uploading this to another mega and just enjoy the update myself.
The guy you and I replied to, the one who joined in Feb 2020 and has 3 posts.

Yeah, don't do that or I'll...I'll...I'll give a sadface reaction :LOL:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Hey easy, hot Finnish guys!
Maybe he is a Tier3 patron, and bought the author a new large air conditioner and another rendering station!!!111 :giggle:
Do not quarrel, girls - Braindrop will come, and he will be upset that there are mountains of corpses and a sea of blood, due to the natural release delay for lovers of freebies...
[playing on banjo with melancholy]:coffee:

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well obviously the clients aren't optional since that the whole point of that story line.
But you don't have to do the story line is what I'm saying. Their pregnancies might not be optional but being with the characters themselves certainly is optional. But it's possible BD meant them in that Q&A.

Reactions: Genji

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Are you referring to me as a Noob or the new user asking for the build to be uploaded?

Cause if you're referring to me, I'll just hit cancel on uploading this to another mega and just enjoy the update myself.
aww shucks... come on bud, as Jamie would know shearing is caring...

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes