darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
WVM [Day 1-7 v0.7.6] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 2.08GB

Compressed version for PC (668MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice update, even though it's "just" the Shauna scene. Not judging in any way, I thought it would be an anal scene in order to minimize renders for both possible paths. There was some clever "hiding" in place anyway. Other than that, all those words are better expressed in one pic anyway:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I guess there are three things left to do: House tour with Tali, bowling and the solo scene with Janie (custom name, I thought I'd go full Aerosmith with her name in case she catches me cheating :ROFLMAO:). Quite a lot when we finish the first week in two weeks. Is it known btw if BD does take some well-deserved time off for the rework of the early scenes or does he plan to continue as is?

Reactions: Antosha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great update as always, looking forward to the entire week being finished. After playing through the entire game again (twice) my "To do" list is now:

1) Trans threesome
2) Jamie Anal
3) Azel
4) Eden Sex Tape
5) Harper

Honorable mentions go to Natalie, Jasmine, Liz, Stacy, and Vanessa.

Vanessa was bumped because I wasn't cool with her eating dinner with the MC while he was out on a date. If she was a good friend that would be different but he doesn't know her at all.

Also can't believe that the redhead of the group isn't in my top 5, what is happening to me?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Why don't you become a tier 3 and share it instead of asking? Or set up a request thread.
I have no money atm, I used to subscribe but where I am (Scotland) all prices are crazy high so I have nothing left after getting all my essentials (an example is at my local and only store toilet paper went from £5.00 to £67.49 , same with milk which went from £2 per litre to £18 per litre

After getting the essentials I genuinely have £6

So now I am stuck waiting for it to get released here to play it instead of just downloading it like before

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes