Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It would be weird for a lack of confidence to steadily fade away, it's much more realistic for her to make advances and suffer setbacks. It's also been less than a week since she began to explore her sexual side with another person so big changes in her confidence are also unrealistic.
seemed alright after the first time, though. i guess due to all the time between updates-i forgot how long it's been.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair the mc can bang waitresses hes had even less interactions with. So at least she didn't immediately jump down his pants.
They went to the same school, had science together.

Might not have been friends but he's known her for years.

The blonde waitress at the start that is.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
They went to the same school, had science together.

Might not have been friends but he's known her for years.

The blonde waitress at the start that is.
I see your point. I guess I just forgot about them going to school together and only remembered the abruptness of bathroom stall sex with a waffle waitress.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... this is getting crazier everytime ... a fucking hidden "dwarf" princess in the basement? The dev is taking hard stuff I guess ^^

Oh and PLEASE! Add a info screen for all the girls. It is getting crowded and hard to keep track of all the pus... girls :p

But I dont understand why so much has to happen per day. Why not spread that out? Not only how much the MC has to fuck or get sucked, but even all the other stuff. At least he complains about that ... but I think its to much. It can devalue some events (like the date with Shauna .. she deserved a whole evening and night and not something before PR-Bowling and other stuff), just because so much happens per day.

Last edited:

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
version day 7.5 next version day 7.5.5 next version day 7.5.9 next version 7.6 beta next version day 7.6.1

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
version day 7.5 next version day 7.5.5 next version day 7.5.9 next version 7.6 beta next version day 7.6.1
The versions are just 0.day.part.patch

So if there were ten parts to day 7, it would just be 0.7.10. But Day 7 should end with 0.7.9.x. Which will be followed by 0.8.1, the first part of Day 8

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes