Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
Any have any problems on Android. Every time I try to enter my name it will not do anything after I hit enter. Is there away to solve this problem. The Android I have didn't come with a keyboard.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I hope he make actual progress with her. Her being uncomfortable with her dick felt off at this point-after everything else-already given her a handjob-this felt out of place. I got her hesitation the first few times-but as soon as you think progress is made-it quickly fades.
I got the complete opposite of that lol. Then again, I have fem-Shauna. Though, she does still end up being a little shy afterward. But not much.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can kind of understand it though. Considering what she has been through her entire life. Her confidence still needs to build up. She'll adapt I'm sure with time. Gotta realize, she and the MC have only been dating for 6 days and they have only had a few intimate moments.
about 4 or 5 times. but it feels like her confidence continues to shift. i hope you're right.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
about 4 or 5 times. but it feels like her confidence continues to shift. i hope you're right.
It would be weird for a lack of confidence to steadily fade away, it's much more realistic for her to make advances and suffer setbacks. It's also been less than a week since she began to explore her sexual side with another person so big changes in her confidence are also unrealistic.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes