KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Other than the clients, I think Jaimie is inevitable. The others I hope, are all impregnable by my (the player's) choice. I'm keeping my options open for now, but definitely Veronica of course.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
He was hoping it would be done by now but we're having a bit of a heatwave here on the east coast of the US and the added heat is playing havoc with his rendering rig.
Braindrop's rendering farm caused unprecedented warming!
Not only on the East coast of North America, but also in Siberia - Such an early and hot spring has not been at last 40+ years! Braindrop, we agree to live without the video - we don’t want the drought to come and start fires same as last time in Australia.
Last year it was very warm autumn, winter (there was practically no winter in the European part of Russia), and in April a very early and warm spring came, and in May - Summer, this has not happened since end of the Second World War. Weather forecasters are trying to understand what the reason is - and the whole point is that Braindrop created a rendering farm to increase the speed, volume and quality of content in his VN!

#BraindropWeRevealedYou,InsidiousVillain! #Greta,StopBraindrop!

Last edited:

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018

EDIT:

Holy shit I'm sorry guys. I did not mean to sleep that long. I couldn't fall asleep at first, I'm not sure how long it took me but I think I slept around 12 hours lmao. I actually feel like a human again now.

Animations are all finished. I just have to go and redo 5 frames of one of them since there was a clipping issue that I couldn't see in the daz viewport.
It shouldn't take very long at all. And then I'll do one final bugtest playthrough and then I'll be uploading.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm thinking it's Jamie, every other impregnable character is optional in the entire game besides her.
Well obviously the clients aren't optional since that the whole point of that story line. BD did say for the rest it would be optional for most of the others tho but I agree I think Jamie ain't one of them. When pregnancy is brought up earlier she says wants a kid and the MC basically says "Okay I'm all for it" without any input on our part and dumps a load in her.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I see a photo of a basketball player on the wall - this is a hint! #IWantToBelive! #UpdateConfirmed
And the bear with the painted eyes is Braindrop on the last day before the release - "..no, I'm not sleeping, I'm just waiting for the rendering to finish.."

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
can someone not re-upload it if the file itself is locked?
The file isn't locked, the patreon post with the link is.

Unless BD makes passwords for his megadrive files, which I doubt he does.

EDIT:
Or wait, do you mean the game files being locked?

I don't think BD does that, very few game devs do.

singh6526

Apr 12, 2020
It's locked because this release is restricted to Tier 3's on Patreon for now. As far as I know, BD doesn't make passwords for his files after uploading.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes