MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
BD you're making all that bank and you don't have any A/C?!?! Thats crazy dude, A/C ASAP lol.
It's not even summer yet, and the game isn't even a year old. I doubt he predicted he'd be living with two space heaters running 24/7 all year round when he started. Sometimes you don't know what you need until you need it.

DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
Braindrop is probably the most consistent dev here. Definitely the most consistent I've ever seen. He's also very good at communicating a lot more development detail than most devs. Most devs just say, "It will be done when it's done", and then just drop the update whenever they've finished it, 1, 2, 3 (6?) months after the last one. This prevents complainers from saying "Hey, he said the update would be on the 15th, and its now midnight on the 16th. Is this game abandoned?"

Braindrop should be applauded for his ambitious update schedule and his consistently high quality. If anything, I am more worried about him burning out because of his aggressive dev. schedule.
Yeah, Other than Braindrop Killer 7 is the only other dev that I follow that gives weekly updates that are hefty.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
BrainDrop has more excuses than candy in a candy store. I wonder what his next explanation for his next delay will be? I should get some popcorn.
At least he says why he's delaying things, even though he delivers updates much faster doing everything by his own than other developers who have several people to help...

Just my 2 cents

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
No one cares if you're fluent in Crapanese or Spangish or Spankish. 2 me it sounds Babyish.
Typos bug me as well, but when someone's spent a huge chunk of his life writing a game like this, I'm not going to be the asshole that complains about them. There are more important things in life, and if typos bugged me as much as all THAT, I wouldn't be playing now would I?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Bro, I need pregnancy like I need water :love:. Jaimie, Bailey, Shauna, Zoe, all of them need babies.
Yes indeed, Jamie, Shauna, Bailey, Elizabeth, Willow (yes her too, Goddamnit! Haha :p), Veronica, Harper, Nat, Zoe....everybody, well, almost at least, there's a few I won't touch :p

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
This be like oprah giving out cars...
You get a baby, You get a baby....Everybody gets a baby. Also, look under your seats, surprise it's twins!
MC making dreams come true. All jokes aside, they'd all be great momma's. But they'd also look sexy as fuck with preggy bellies.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Genji
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes