qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Braindrop could solve this problem, but then everyone will have to get used to the fact that there will be no more than 100 renders(or less) in the weekly update, or he will have to switch to a two-week release mode.
Which is better: stable addition of new content or Perfectionism elevated to the Absolute?

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Genji and Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think Braindrop could solve this problem, but then everyone will have to get used to the fact that there will be no more than 100 renders(or less) in the weekly update, or he will have to switch to a two-week release mode.
Which is better: stable addition of new content or Perfectionism elevated to the Absolute?
You want to say he cannot afford more GPU power to faster the rendering? Or not have time to learn how to render properly?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Well, at least he has a second computer(or thrid). But not everything can be accelerated by quantity and power - the preparation and re-checking of scenes cannot be radically accelerated - his eyes and hands are still needed here. And some tricks that speed up the work, do not tell in the lessons, they come with personal practical experience.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Well, at least he has a second computer(or thrid). But not everything can be accelerated by quantity and power - the preparation and re-checking of scenes cannot be radically accelerated - his eyes and hands are still needed here. And some tricks that speed up the work, do not tell in the lessons, they come with personal practical experience.
Let me introduce you little into the problematics.
Time to setup scene : Time to render the scene
It's 50:50 of time in images and 1/4 : 3/4 of time at animating. (If you using hand done animations, not just animations bought on DAZ store).

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
It’s good that BD himself remembered about outdated the list of characters and will update it by the end of the month - there will be less confusion with the characters(and, ideally, fewer recurring questions and disputes) - at first he added new characters too quickly (at one time, the plot even began to almost break up into individual micronovels because of this), and now even those, who follow the development of the plot from the very beginning sometimes get confused in the details.^^^

And yes, I repeat - this is a simple almost linear VN, written in an accessible easy language(even for a foreigner without language practice with native speakers), do not be lazy to replay it from the very beginning.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It’s good that BD himself remembered about outdated the list of characters and will update it by the end of the month - there will be less confusion with the characters(and, ideally, fewer recurring questions and disputes) - at first he added new characters too quickly (at one time, the plot even began to almost break up into individual micronovels because of this), and now even those, who follow the development of the plot from the very beginning sometimes get confused in the details.^^^

And yes, I repeat - this is a simple almost linear VN, written in an accessible easy language(even for a foreigner without language practice with native speakers), do not be lazy to replay it from the very beginning.
Nah more girl,more merrier.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
You sure like repeating words lol. Still enjoy the VN. Thanks for the hard work.
View attachment 657930
If we're doing this, I noticed that a few times 'separate' is misspelled as 'seperate' and 'affect' is misspelled/confused with 'effect'.
Too lazy to go through the whole thing again to find the screenshots, but it did bug me a bit :p

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Too good is no longer good. Well, quickly to list all the characters in the short story with a brief description, and don’t peek! And remember how much MC promised to spend time with the main characters, and when was the last time he kept his promises? This is a problem of harem stories - too much and the depth of relationships is lost, too few characters - many dissatisfied, there is no character who would be a favorite for a particular group

Now that 85-95% of all the characters are represented, the author will develop the plot and relations, most importantly, keep a balance, otherwise there will be an Ocean of Tears - "Why have you forgotten about my favorite? [cry]" or Ocean of Blood - Cultists don't forget and don't forgive anything :alien:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Too good is no longer good. Well, quickly to list all the characters in the short story with a brief description, and don’t peek! And remember how much MC promised to spend time with the main characters, and when was the last time he kept his promises? This is a problem of harem stories - too much and the depth of relationships is lost, too few characters - many dissatisfied, there is no character who would be a favorite for a particular group

Now that 85-95% of all the characters are represented, the author will develop the plot and relations, most importantly, keep a balance, otherwise there will be an Ocean of Tears - "Why have you forgotten about my favorite? [cry]" or Ocean of Blood - Cultists don't forget and don't forgive anything :alien:
I dont see any problem here.If you play Sisterly Lust,the dev can still be able to make the game enjoyable..and all of the girls does have development of their own,the game never bored you and you can repeat the game to see all the ending..

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not a Daz expert by any means but when fiddling around with it, bra models tend to make upper layers of clothing look a little wonky. Might depend on the model. It could also be a preference thing
There is about 4 ways how to fix that. Morphing clothes, moding clothes geometry, Using D-force with changing weightmaps or using D-former. Or just use photoshop. Maybe there is more, but I know only this. So it's just about time given the finall ressult.
Eah, but dealing with coplanar surfaces always pain - In DAZ, a significant part of the models are procedural, primarily bodies, hair, and possibly part of clothing.
Thanks roobix, Joraell, and qwsl, for the education. I figured there must be a few ways to solve this because a few devs do tackle this issue, but it's a combination of time, technical expertise, and hardware.

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
Mostly I'm a lurker here but I wanted to take a moment to thank Braindrop for the game. I'm at Day 4 so far (I think ? I lost count. When Katie is appointed to watch the Basketball team and report to Charles and some gay jokes about Damian are thrown) and I really have fun.

I would say my top5 girls are :
Jamie (she was like an instant crush. loved her from the start and I'm glad she was the first official gf).
Bailey (saw here and there she had a cult here. I won't be part of that but I admit she deserves one :'D)
Kimmy (we didn't see her much where I am right now and nothing sexual happened but I like her model)
Jasmine (nothing happened with her yet at Day 4 but looking forward to it)
and as a fifth... hmm... i don't know. I would say Penelope because the moments were kinda cute. the shy stolen kiss and run moment and all.

The only moments i disliked so far were maybe the threesome with Keyana and her wife, I don't know why (and i'm one of the few who actually had sex with the nurse... and I enjoyed it xD ... ... i'm not even sorry xD).
But most of all, the Jamie moment about the acceptance of other girlfriends (and Rachel deal and all).
On the one hand, it's normal in the end for plot reasons and it's kinda cute she is like that, but on the other hand my suspension of disbelief got shattered like a wrecking ball would shatter a paper-thin glass window.

I mean. MC had doubts and feared talking to her about it (which is a normal reaction). But then when he is going to do it, she is like "wait. I ABSOLUTELY don't know what you're going to say but Im talking first and it's totally ok if you want to have infinite girls. we're good ;D"
I was like "ooo... kay... that was easy..."

then 5min later. Jamie : "hey you should totally hit on Jasmine she is not okay right now :D"
then later the rachel deal thing about babies.

I don't want it to turn into Jamie having moral issues and all, that wouldn't be fun at all, but I found it too much sometimes ^^"

Anyway, I'm writing more about what I disliked instead of what I liked while I really enjoy the game. enough to make me go out of my lurker nature. Great game and will continue to play it.

Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
Mostly I'm a lurker here but I wanted to take a moment to thank Braindrop for the game. I'm at Day 4 so far (I think ? I lost count. When Katie is appointed to watch the Basketball team and report to Charles and some gay jokes about Damian are thrown) and I really have fun.

I would say my top5 girls are :
Jamie (she was like an instant crush. loved her from the start and I'm glad she was the first official gf).
Bailey (saw here and there she had a cult here. I won't be part of that but I admit she deserves one :'D)
Kimmy (we didn't see her much where I am right now and nothing sexual happened but I like her model)
Jasmine (nothing happened with her yet at Day 4 but looking forward to it)
and as a fifth... hmm... i don't know. I would say Penelope because the moments were kinda cute. the shy stolen kiss and run moment and all.

The only moments i disliked so far were maybe the threesome with Keyana and her wife, I don't know why (and i'm one of the few who actually had sex with the nurse... and I enjoyed it xD ... ... i'm not even sorry xD).
But most of all, the Jamie moment about the acceptance of other girlfriends (and Rachel deal and all).
On the one hand, it's normal in the end for plot reasons and it's kinda cute she is like that, but on the other hand my suspension of disbelief got shattered like a wrecking ball would shatter a paper-thin glass window.

I mean. MC had doubts and feared talking to her about it (which is a normal reaction). But then when he is going to do it, she is like "wait. I ABSOLUTELY don't know what you're going to say but Im talking first and it's totally ok if you want to have infinite girls. we're good ;D"
I was like "ooo... kay... that was easy..."

then 5min later. Jamie : "hey you should totally hit on Jasmine she is not okay right now :D"
then later the rachel deal thing about babies.

I don't want it to turn into Jamie having moral issues and all, that wouldn't be fun at all, but I found it too much sometimes ^^"

Anyway, I'm writing more about what I disliked instead of what I liked while I really enjoy the game. enough to make me go out of my lurker nature. Great game and will continue to play it.
One thing I'm hoping against is the idea that Jaime found out she has a life threatening illness and she was told she has so many years left to live. That would sour me.

As far as faves go:
Shauna
Jaime
Harper
Natalie
Azel
Willow

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
One thing I'm hoping against is the idea that Jaime found out she has a life threatening illness and she was told she has so many years left to live. That would sour me.

As far as faves go:
Shauna
Jaime
Harper
Natalie
Azel
Willow
That's not how BD rolls, he's not DPC. WVM is meant to be a happy experience, decisions we make are whether or not to do something rather than picking between 2 or more options with serious consequences riding on them; we're not about to be set a Sophie's choice.

3.70 star(s) 637 Votes